"Trimezpia

Castle Trimezpia was a daunting piece of incredible architecture. Its rough hewn stone carved out fiercely on the motivation of a prevalent mortal dynamic. Angels and vehement demons exencuated the carved doorways and outer siding. There faces arrayed in the granite twisting of dirt and earth upon there crafting.
It's stone walls cattling the whole of its massive form into a prevailing format of framework. For inside stood a weapon composed for an eternal warfare. Extending upward its face to the sky. To blanket the earth with its rich fortitude of an impending judgement.

It was power.

Gods right hand of vengeance and victory.

Trimezpia was its quiet place of barred distraction. It's sovereign tomb of an undefined penance. Each stone, Its integral unity of interlocked shaping. Connecting snugly as its fathers hand clenched its own into its shaping. Gracing it with an allure that reflected the sun's adamant tones of light, commanding a stature enormous to the size of its sheer superiority. it's celestial coaxing like the eyes of an old friend. Guiding the lost to a place of eternal mercy. Shadowy and stained dark through the ages, it stood as a monument in recognition to the people that built its walls for the adoration of the gospel. The Cylesian's were an up class people. Skilled in building, weapons, basic trade, and defending there land upon the symbol of the cross. The ancient writings of Paul the apostle had been handed down to them. Stripping them of there bad conscience they discovered the love of Christ and the glory of God's unchanging grace. It provoked unity and hope. Peace and goodness were there way of life and God richly rewarded there loyalty. They were fervent believers in the light and the truth of Christ's ressurection. Within the castles chambers laid a wealth of heavenly treasure. A shined spectacle of unlimited value in impressing beauty. Its inheritance of brightened magnitude residing in the lower depths of the castle. Here in the midst of prosperity laid jewels that one had never dreamed to behold. there undisclosed luster attracted the swelled drawing of reaching shadows. There hands covering the whole of the upholstered parade in a stationary unison. Gripping tightly to the reign of there dark kingdom of silence awakened. Saphires, diamonds, rubies, pearls, gods treasure was imaculate to the eyes and vexing to the soul. An abundant carousel of replenishing exuberance. Released in wild distribution amidst the spread of the area.

The treasury room was humongous in the shape of a twisted crown. It's golden walls adorned of diamonds flowed outward into casting patterns of whiteness. Its pageantry emitting the beauty of ages unseen into the recollection of priceless gems ignited as fire.

Its gleam so intense rendering many into blindness. There Bodies forcefuly dragged away in there final disobedience of entering the room. Upon the code of the castle no one was to enter. The halting banshee screams of judgement declared with sirens there foolishness. Into the dirt they claimed there final place of resting harbor. Never again to rise up out of rhe shadows.

The floor was of breath taking saphire shined in the perfection of a visual artistry. Its expansive curves in billowing waves encompassing the immense kingdom of the room. Its manifestation crippling the likeness of flesh within the cortex of a depleted reach of natural reason. For this treasure was unspeakable. Longed after and darkly admired by the wicked. Consumed by many in the lust of the human condition. Cloaked by the castle and unearthed by the protection of the suit of armor that awaited its reckoning. It's myriad shine escalating aside the remission of an impending truth. Alert and ready into full expelling of a serene dominance. It stood in attentive detail. The priority of gods purpose written upon its shielded heart. For it was alive with truth. Alive with a spirit of entwined vengeance propelling it into a state of altered readiness. For its time will come,
will approach on bended knees.
To assume the will of the chosens integral carriage of flesh and bone. To join as one with its iron identity of strength emblazoned upon heavy shoulders.
Until the dawn of the striking of its sword into night.
Preparing a way in the darkness.
And protecting the treasure of heavens departure unchained.

Forever in the heart of the almighty....