"Secrets"

An angelic brigade darted in an ascending unison. There wings shining of a glittery whiteness. There muscles extreme to the proportion of there bodies. There piercingly brightened armor fell upon them as a star that falls from the heavens. Thunderously they landed amidst the dark army, tearing into the earth by the momentum of there perilous journey. Swords raised in an upward thrusting the battle ignited amidst angels and demons. Screams of vengeance bellowed from the lips of demonic oppression. Choking on the green tinged blood that encaptured upon there skeletal bodies. A whirling spew of vileness flew outwards cloaking the ground with the abomination that grew from there inflicted wounds. A festering death transformed from dirt and brutal coldness. Into a battalion of leech faced soldiers. There appetites insatiable fighting beside there legion of dark hosts.

At the iron gates hand in hand upon the devils own trickery Drakameer protested in a severely harsh cracking tone. "I tell you one more time. Move out of my way. Your life is petty and I don't have patience for whatever you are!" Jaci's armor powered up from a suspended state. The power of god surged rhythmically through her shining contrition. She surrendered now fully to the cross. A lightning glazed aperature dispelled it to the vicinity above jacis head. It floated while shining an angelic constant onto the form of polished steel now fully activated. Brighter then the sun her sword struck outward like a snake expelling its toxic venom. Crashing into the dark kings chest he flew backwards pummeled in the air by the slicing endurance of jacis sacred blade. His head arched back at a frightening speed as his entire body crashed mercilessly to the shadows. Green blood flushed from the gaping tear that wounded him intensely. Drakameers visor shield slid upwards revealing the blood traced remnants upon his lips and nose. Dipped in the greenish hue of internal suffering now brought to existence. He laid there weakened with sword in hand.
Silently the sligh unseen culprit of dark worms retraced the tear upon his chest. Marching steadily some entered the exposed gashing the others engraved there putrid saliva onto the festering wound. Embedded silk progressed its fortitude amidst gnawing teeth. Slowly erecting the king to his previous condition. He stood upwards smiling at jaci as his sword glowed upon a feral lunging. Jaci dodged the attack meddled with lightning speed and fiercely daunting vibrance. Retreated for but seconds Her fist smashed bristly in a profound tenacity
into the face piece of her assailants armor. The clanking disarray echoed wildly amidst the crowd of a visceral onslaught of wrecking deprevity. Demons fell at maximum volocity. Treading on there faces the swallowed earth and blood they exuded wickedly. Angels surrounded Jaci fighting vehemently against all evil. Its masking covered by dark armor singed an obscured by the attack raining down upon them. Over in the distance a shadowy figure slowly gained its stance in the cold darkness. Covered in greenish blood its shine escalated rapidly by the light of the moon. Its black armor smutched and contorted by the regime of a violent onslaught. Drakameer stood and watched from a distance. The horde continuously ascended upwards towards the tincture of abundant light shining by the superior impression of jacis Armor. Harnessing the lightning as a brutal catalyst jacis hands brooded the intense shine into beams that struck outwards. There infliction piercing the army left catapulted to there repetitive doom. Siddenly the blessed armors cape twisted into a dark symphony of black angelic wings. There immense girth projecting jaci upwards above the crowd where angels battled furiously. Seeing this Drakameers wings unfolded famished by the inflicted surge of battle they had adorned. Upwards he flew with sword raised. His greenish eyes consisting of the domination of all the powers of darkness. His strength ribbeting through the scraped insides of his death driven stature. Violently two swords clashed by the grueling sound of an ominous thunder. An all encompassing brightness exploded outwards propelling in unison the silhouette of two bodies fallen to the scorched earth now plaqued by a brooding flame. Slowly Jaci regained her composure. The symbol of the sparrow on her chest shining upon a piercing rigidness. Its likeness projected to the sky in a mirrored totality of submission. Announcing the truth by the power of gods eternal sovereignty. Slowly she walked over to the dark king now laying in a pit drawn by his torn adherent form. In this his loyalty disengaged to the darkness begging for a gentle relief of searing pain. Jaci stood and gazed upon his insidious reflection. Total shock pained within an atoning disbelief. Her mouth dropped as she perspired nervously. A cold chill ached and arched its way up and down her spine. Beneathe the scouring deadness the disarray of blood and cracked flesh a brooding familiarity gazed upwards towards her. "This can't be!!!" Her heart raced within a pool of excessive wanting. Her eyes trained on Drakameers. Silence ensued in a momentary lapse of reasoning.

Jacis lips trembled. Her words formed upon a forced wanting.
The all of everything came to a distilled haulting. With a fragile cry she whispered only 5 words.

"Your my long lost love...."