♡ 3 ♡

Here you go with the third chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anirudh and Bondita didn't interact much after their talk on the terrace and maintained a distance. This did not go unnoticed by the members of haveli.

"If they stay like this how would I get my grandchildren?!" Trilochan cribbed.

"I am sure they wouldn't have even hugged each other" Batuk spoke thoughtfully.

"Whatt? I think I will have to die without seeing the haveli filled with small children" Trilochan said exasperated.

"Kaka I am also a child only.. you can see me" Batuk said cheesily.

"Nalayak go study!" Trilochan scolded.

Batuk made a face and walked out of his room.

"Bahu! Anirudh! Come down fast!" Trilochan called out from the hall.

"What happened kaka sasur ji?"

"What happened kaka?"

Anirudh and Bondita spoke at the same time and then looked away uncomfortably. Trilochan pressed his eyes tightly in irritation.

"They are not even looking at each other" He murmured to himself.

"Anirudh I want you to go to our zameen near Devipur.. it's been a long time and I want to know how is it." Trilochan explained.

"Ok kaka I will go" Anirudh nodded.

"Take bahu with you" Trilochan said abruptly.

Anirudh looked at Bondita to see her shaking her head at him in a no. Anirudh felt sad, although he had said he would not come near her until she asked to but he wanted to spend time with her badly. He was missing her sweet voice.

"It's ok kaka.. what would Bondita do there? She will only get bored" Anirudh spoke gloomily.

"Ullu ka patha" Trilochan gave a nasty glare to Anirudh and then changed his expressions immediately.

"What do you mean? She is getting bored here in the haveli all day.. take her out, haina bahu? You won't disagree to your kaka sasur ji would you?" Trilochan voiced.

Bondita gulped audibly and then slowly nodded in a yes.

"I will get ready.. give me two minutes" Bondita spoke holding out her two fingers.

Anirudh smiled and nodded while Trilochan took a sigh of relief. Anirudh heard sound of anklets after 10 minutes and turned to see Bondita coming downstairs. An audible sigh left his lips. She was looking resplendent in the red saree which manifested her curves and waist beautifully.

"I am going to have hard time controlling" Anirudh murmured to himself and then cleared his throat.

"Chaliye.." Bondita said looking down.

Anirudh nodded and gestured her to go first.

"Come after 2-3 hours only!" Trilochan shouted grinning while Anirudh gave him a confused look walking to the car.

Anirudh was driving the car glancing at Bondita in between who was turning red feeling his intense gaze on her now and then.

"Why did you stop the car?" Bondita asked as she felt the car coming to a halt.

"Come.. I have to show you something" Anirudh smiled.

Bondita looked at him timidly and then nodded.