♡ 6 ♡

Here you go with the sixth chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Arvind! Come come" Trilochan welcomed Arvind warmly.

Arvind smiled and sat on the couch.

"I heard what happened to jamai babu.. didn't expect this. I hope he gets well soon" Arvind spoke sadly.

Trilochan nodded with a gloomy smile when Bondita walked in.

"Baba! You came?" Bondita exclaimed as she ran to Arvind.

Arvind chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"How is my Bondita?" Arvind asked although he knew she was certainly not happy.

Bondita smiled nervously and nodded in a yes.

"Arvind.. there is something I want to talk about" Trilochan said glancing at Bondita.

"Sure Trilochan babu anything" Arvind said acknowledging.

"Alone" Trilochan looked at Bondita.

"Uhh I will just go and check upon Anirudh babu" Bondita spoke and ran away.

"What is it Trilochan babu?" Arvind asked confusingly.

"It's about Bondita bahu" Trilochan said hesitating.

"Sasur ji what happened?" Bondita questioned as she entered the room.

Binoy looked at her and sighed loudly.

"Anirudh is not eating his food.. he will get weak and how will he take his medicines then" Binoy replied.

Bondita looked at Anirudh to see him staring at her. Bondita smiled and took the plate from Binoy.

"You don't worry sasur ji! I will feed him" Bondita spoke.

"But what if he hurts you again? No th-"

"Don't worry sasur ji.. you take rest, if a problem arises I will call you" Bondita interrupted him.

Binoy smiled and nodded glancing at Anirudh before moving out of the room.

"Hmm why weren't you eating the food Anirudh babu? C'mon open up your mouth now" Bondita spoke as she forwarded the morsel of food to Anirudh.

Anirudh opened his mouth and Bondita fed him like that. After the food had finished Bondita gave him some medicines and made him lie down the bed so he could rest.

She was about to go when Anirudh held her hand. Bondita looked at him in shock. He patted the place beside him trying to tell her to stay. Before Bondita could do anything Arvind and Trilochan entered.

"Erm.. I just wanted to meet jamai babu" Arvind spoke glancing at Trilochan.

"Haan baba come" Bondita smiled.

"Anirudh babu.. see baba wants to meet you" Bondita said to Anirudh.

Anirudh tightened his hold on Bondita, hiding behind her.

"Don't worry! He won't hurt you.. come in front" Bondita explained worriedly.

Anirudh vigorously nodded in a no trying to push Arvind away. Trilochan came near Anirudh when he started shouting at him.

"Anirudh! Stop it! Stop behaving like an idiot!" Trilochan spat angrily.

Bondita looked at Trilochan in horror.