♡ 7 ♡

Here you go with the seventh chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Anirudh babu.. do you want to go out?" Bondita asked a cranky Anirudh.

He vigorously nodded in a no holding her hands tightly. 

"Then? What do you want to do?" Bondita asked sadly.

It had been 2 weeks and there was still no improvement in Anirudh's condition. On top of that, he had reduced talking and would clung on to Bondita all day.

Anirudh frowned and got up going to the bookshelf. He took out a book and gave it to Bondita laying his head on her lap.

"Do you want me to read it?" Bondita asked caressing his hair.

Anirudh nodded and held her hand keeping it on his chest like before. Bondita smiled and started reading out to him glancing over him at times. Anirudh listened to her very carefully playing with her fingers. Unexpectedly, he bit her finger not knowing what effect he had got on Bondita with this simple moment. Bondita gasped and pulled her hand butterflies erupting in her stomach.

"You don't do that Anirudh babu!" Bondita schooled him.

Anirudh looked at her and nodded sadly forwarding his palm so she could keep her hand in it again. Bondita sighed nervously and kept her hand on his palm.

"Hey dugga maa please don't let Anirudh babu do something which leaves me kissing him like anything." Bondita muttered to herself.

She suddenly kept her other hand on her mouth realizing what she had spoken. A lot of images came stirring into her mind as Bondita thought how nice Anirudh's lips would feel on hers. She started blushing and quickly shook her head trying to forget as she read the book to Anirudh. Anirudh looked at her slyly and bit her finger again this time with more pressure.

"Anirudh babu!" Bondita shouted in shock.

Anirudh sat up and started laughing loudly. Bondita smiled seeing Anirudh happy after many days. She had missed his smile, his laugh and his handsome face. Tears formed at corner of eyes when Anirudh looked at her worriedly.

"Don't cry.. I won't let baba hit" Anirudh spoke hugging her thinking she might be crying because of the reason her baba had hit her like she had cried few weeks back hugging him.

Bondita chuckled and kissed his hair hugging his face to her chest.

"A new improvement Anirudh babu.. you spoke a sentence, you laughed and you still remember what happened weeks ago.. I am so proud of you" Bondita smiled fondly playing with his hair.

Anirudh in return started nuzzling in her bosom making her laugh.

"Anirudh babu.. stop! It.. haha.. it tickles.." Bondita laughed.

Anirudh smiled and pulled back staring at her.

"I love you so much" Bondita kissed his cheek.

Anirudh kept smiling at her innocently while Bondita's eyes stung with tears. Now when I love you, you are not able to understand Anirudh babu.

Anirudh slowly crawled towards her and pecked her cheek quickly running and hiding behind the bed. Bondita gasped and kept her hand on her cheek dreamily. Bondita giggled and ran to Anirudh kissing his cheek again. Anirudh's eyes twinkled and he ran away from her standing in front of the bed. Bondita smiled towards him but suddenly stopped when a realization struck her.