♡ 5 ♡

Here you go with the fifth chapter!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bondita was sitting in Durga maa's temple when she heard Anirudh's wit scaring shouts. She quickly bolted up and ran to their room.

"Kaka sasur ji! Sasur ji!" Bondita shouted in horror.

They both quickly turned towards her and continued doing their work guiltily. Bondita gasped in shock and pushed them aside.

"Leave my Anirudh babu alone! How dare you tie him to the bed?!" Bondita yelled.

"Bahu.. he won't listen to us! He would go out and hurt people.. let us do our work" Trilochan spoke pleadingly.

Bondita looked at the rough ropes, she was holding them firmly when Anirudh pulled Bondita's hair and pushed her from the bed running outside the room.

Bondita yelped in pain massaging her hair as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"You both go.. he needs you more" Bondita cried.

Trilochan and Binoy nodded helplessly and ran behind Anirudh.

"Chote malik, leave that please.. you will hurt yourself!" Koyeli wailed as she tried to take away the knife from Anirudh's hand.

"Anirudh! Beta.. leave it! We beg you" Binoy screamed.

"Anirudh please!" Trilochan shouted.

Anirudh grunted as he moved back getting scared from them.

"Anirudh babu" Bondita called out as she reached the kitchen.

Anirudh turned towards her and pulled out the knife turning it towards her.

"Anirudh! Don't do anything to bahu! Leave that knife right now!" Trilochan scolded loudly.

Anirudh growled and before anyone could comprehend anything the knife slit Bondita's arm.

"Aaah" Bondita shrieked in pain tears flowing continuisly from her eyes.

Her shriek diverted Anirudh as he dropped the knife on the ground shouting looking at the blood. Trilochan and Binoy held him tightly and took him to the room forcefully.

"Choti malkin.. wait let me get haldi for you" Koyeli spoke worriedly as Bondita sat down on the ground.

Koyeli came with a bowl of haldi and applied it on Bondita's arm, putting bandage on that.

Bondita sobbed loudly closing the door of a room.

"This all happened because of me.. I am a curse to Anirudh babu! If I wouldn't have said those things to him.. he would be happily smiling and teasing me.. dugga maa.. why did I do this?! Now what should I do?" Bondita cried.

She slowly got up and made her way towards their room.

"No! Please don't do that.. he is not an animal!" Bondita spoke with furious tears.

Anirudh was pushing Trilochan and Binoy as they held onto him tightly.. tying the ropes.

"We don't have any other option.. he could hurt anyone just like he did to you" Trilochan said sadly.

Bondita looked at Anirudh and her heart broke again. There were tears in his eyes as he looked at her pleadingly. She couldn't do anything, she was helpless. She glanced at him one last time before moving out of the room. Binoy locked it from outside and gave the keys to Trilochan.