♡ 11 ♡

Here you go with the eleventh chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god.. stop romancing around you two!!" Batuk exclaimed barging into the kitchen.

Bondita and Anirudh quickly seperated looking here and there.

"Chill I just came to drink water." Batuk smirked and ran out of the kitchen before Anirudh could hit him.

"I don't understand from where did this boy got such manners" Anirudh sighed.

Bondita giggled and wrapped her arms around Anirudh's neck. Anirudh chuckled and pulled her closer nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Eesh Anirudh babu.. now let me go.. I have loads of work" Bondita pushed Anirudh away.

Anirudh made a cute face but Bondita closed her eyes walking out of the kitchen.

"Oh by the way.. my happiness lies with you" Bondita winked at him and ran outside laughing.

Anirudh shook his head chortling when her call made him restless again.

"She can come anytime.. before she tells anything to anyone.. I will tell Bondita.." Anirudh thought.

"Erm.. Bondita, I want to talk to you about something.." Anirudh spoke worriedly.

"Not now Anirudh babu.. I have work.. you can talk to me later" Bondita said pulling out the flowers from the vase.

"Bondita please it's important" Anirudh pleaded.

Bondita sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever it is.. afterwards" She smiled and went away.

"Don't do this Bondita! I had promised I would never hide anything from you.. I have to tell you.." Anirudh pondered sadly.

Bondita was arranging books in the study when the telephone started ringing. She looked around confused and picked up the call.

"Haloo" Bondita spoke.

"Hello.. who is this?" The voice asked.

"Who are you?" Bondita asked back.

"I am Saudamini.." She answered.

"Saudamini?" Bondita questioned confusingly.

Anirudh who was entering the study heard Saudamini's name and dashed towards Bondita.. snatching the telephone from her.

"Uhh Bondita.. you go I will talk" Anirudh spoke.

"But Anirudh babu who is this Saudamini?" Bondita asked.

"I will tell you everything later.. just go for now" Anirudh said abruptly.

Bondita pouted and nodded in a yes. Anirudh smiled and kissed her pout making Bondita grin. She giggled and walked out of the study.

"Hello.." Anirudh said in a stern voice.

"Who was that girl?" Saudamini asked perplexed.

"Why do you need to know? And what do you want now?" Anirudh snapped.

"You don't believe me.. do you?" Saudamini asked surprised.

"Why would I Saudamini Bhowmick? You and your father only know to lie.. this is a lie too.. nothing happened between us" Anirudh answered in a clipped tone.

"You don't remember Ani! You were drunk and I was too.. believe me.. I am pregnant" Saudamini sighed tiredly.

"Shut up! Enough of your nonsense.. why have you come in my life after so many years?" Anirudh pressed his eyes in irritation.