♡ 8 ♡

Here you go with the eight chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bondita.. eat.. you haven't eaten anything since you have come" Sampoorna caressed Bondita's hair.

Bondita looked at her teary eyed and hugged her tightly.

"What if Anirudh babu didn't have food?" Bondita cried.

Sampoorna sighed and hugged her back.

"And what if he would be thinking the same for you?" Sampoorna asked.

Bondita looked at her timidly and nodded in a yes. Sampoorna smiled and fed her food.

"He is such a nice man Bondita.. he supported me when I was asking for help" Sampoorna stated beaming.

"Supported? When? What did you ask?" Bondita asked confused.

"Huh? You don't know why he denied marrying me Bondita?" Sampoorna asked shocked.

"I know Sampoorna didi.. you must have felt so bad and I couldn't love a man who betrayed my sister.. but now I love him so much, I am sorry I hurt you" Bondita held Sampoorna's hands much to Sampoorna's confusion.

"What are you talking about? How did you hurt me?" Sampoorna asked shaking her.

"By.. by loving Anirudh babu" Bondita whispered confused.

"Why would it matter if you love Anirudh babu? I would be happy for you instead" Sampoorna spoke surprised.

"He denied you na didi" Bondita said stubbornly.

"He didn't Bondita.. I did!" Sampoorna exclaimed.

"What?" Bondita whispered in shock.

"So.. you don't know anything.. I am surprised Anirudh babu also didn't tell you.. remember I wanted to talk to him alone.. that's when I denied marrying him. I love someone else and I told I couldn't marry him. He was a bit furious in the beginning but then genuinely tried to help me pagol!" Sampoorna smacked Bondita's head.

Bondita kept her hands on her mouth in shock tears forming in her eyes.

"Everything ok Anirudh? You like Sampoorna right?"

"No kaka. I like her sister Bondita and I want to marry her."

"Why do you always try to run away from me Bondita? I get it, you are not happy with me or whatever but you can atleast give us a chance right"

"Bond-"

"I don't like you coming near me Anirudh babu.. please don't touch me again"

"Am I that bad?"

"Huh?"

"Why don't you like me?"

"You betrayed my sister."

"Whatt??"

"Yes!"

"When did I betray her?"

"As if you don't know.. you are such a liar Anirudh babu!"

"Don't call me a liar again!"

"I like you"

"And I really like that blush on your face"

"Sam.. sampoorna didi I did a very big mistake.. I hurt him in a very bad way but I promise I didn't do it intentionally.. shotti!!" Bondita sobbed covering her face with her palm.