♡ 12 ♡

Here you go with the twelfth chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What happened Anirudh babu? You look stressed since yesterday.. you didn't even glance at me once" Bondita pouted cutely.

Anirudh chuckled and pulled her to him hugging her tight.

"You would never leave me right?" Anirudh asked nuzzling into her neck.

Bondita looked at him worriedly and frowned. He was behaving insecurely since yesterday. She couldn't get the reason for how hard she tried to think. Is he hiding something? As soon as this thought crossed her mind she quickly kicked it out. She couldn't doubt her husband, it was very wrong to do that according to her.

"I don't understand why you keep asking me that Anirudh babu when you know my answer will always be a big fat no! If I leave you how will I live? You are my everything now.." Bondita spoke lovingly cupping his handsome face.

Anirudh looked at her with a hint of tears. Bondita trusted him too much, well that wasn't wrong but what happens when she gets to know the truth. Wouldn't she be heartbroken? He couldn't be her everything when he knew he would give her pain at the end even though unintentionally. He didn't believe Saudamini but the way she was spitting out the accusations, one thing was for sure ; she was going to create misunderstandings between him and Bondita and what if by any chance she was pregnant with Anirudh's child. The thought itself made Anirudh shudder and all he wanted was to hug Bondita tight hiding her from the evil world. She was too innocent for all this fiasco. He knew she was strong, the way she handled everything when he was not sick made him so proud of her. But this was a different situation and he only wished Bondita to give him the support he needed.

"I am just worried" Anirudh smiled timidly trying to stop his tears from flowing.

This didn't go unnoticed by Bondita, she gasped loudly hugging him tightly. Anirudh couldn't control himself and sobbed softly.

"I love you Anirudh babu.. and whatever happens, I am not going to leave you... shotti!" Bondita exclaimed patting his back.

"I love you too jaan.." Anirudh whispered clinging onto her body.

Bondita smiled and made him sit on the couch.

"Now tell me... what's the problem?" She asked.

Anirudh looked at her hesitantly and nodded in a no.

Bondita sighed. She knew the problem was big and she also knew when the time will come Anirudh would tell her by himself.

"Okay.. don't tell me I trust you and don't forget I will always be with you.." Bondita kissed his cheek.

"No matter what the problem is?" Anirudh questioned worriedly.

"Nothing matters as long as you don't avoid me Anirudh babu.." Bondita answered sadly.

"I would never avoid you Bondita.. how can I avoid my life?" Anirudh asked raising his eyebrow.

Bondita giggled and snuggled into his chest. Anirudh smiled and caressed her hair.

"Ha! You said I love you to me.." Anirudh grinned.

Bondita gasped and blushed profusely hitting his arm.

"Chote malik... there is some girl calling out your name" Bihari informed worriedly.

Anirudh looked at him panicked while Bondita glanced confused.