♡ 13 ♡

Here you go with the thirteen chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Who is this girl?" Trilochan asked Somnath confusingly.

"I don't know kaka but why do I think I have seen her somewhere" Somnath muttered scratching his head.

"Ohh I know her.. she is chandra, lives in our neighbor village only" Batuk barged in the conversation.

"Ullu ke pathe.. we are talking about the girl not that dog." Trilochan growled angrily.

"Kaka.. take a chill pill" Batuk raised his hands in surrender.

"Waise.. why is that dog's name chandra?" Somnath asked curiosly.

Batuk shrugged not knowing the answer while Trilochan smacked both of their heads.

"I was thinking of getting you married Somnath and see talking so childishly.. who will marry this imbecile boy durga maa?!" Trilochan shook his head disappointedly.

"Kaka..I am not an imbecile! And.. and you just now got dada married right? What's your problem kaka?" Somnath spoke in horror.

"Idiot.. it's been 4 months" Batuk whispered audibly.

When both Somnath and Trilochan looked at him furiously he quickly changed his expressions blinking innocently.

"That's what kaka would say.. hai na kaka?" Batuk smiled wrapping his arms around Trilochan's shoulder.

"Nalayaks" Trilochan muttered and walked to the unknown girl.

"Who are you?" He asked as he reached there.

Saudamini looked up smirking and then quickly smiled.

"Namaste Trilochan kaka.. I am Saudamini, Anirudh's-"

"Enemy!" Anirudh shouted from the stairs.

"Enemy? Then why is she in our mansion? You.. get out this instance!" Trilochan exclaimed angrily.

"Oh Ani.. enemy huh? This is what I get for my friendship? I loved you so dearly and you.. should I tell them my condition?" Saudamini faked tears.

Anirudh looked at her abruptly cursing under his breath.

"That was just a joke kaka.. she is my-"

"Ex girlfriend.. Saudamini" Saudamini cut him off smiling sweetly.

"WHAT?" All the RCs shouted together.

Trilochan, Somnath and Batuk in pure shock while Anirudh in frustration and anger.

"Ex girlfriend?" Bondita whispered as tears welled up in her eyes.

Everyone turned towards Bondita in shock yet again. No one was able to understand what was going in Roy Choudhary haveli. It felt like the mansion had become a dazed place.

Bondita looked at Anirudh with accused tears before running away from there.

"Bondita!" Anirudh shouted as he ran after her.

Saudamini smirked feeling proud of her for the drama she created in the haveli.

Bondita whimpered as she sat near the pink roses caressing them softly. They gloomily smiled looking at her tears and leaned onto her touch.

Oh then you would have known everything by now right?

So you know that I am pre-

Well then.. Ani I am your responsibility from now on right? Why will I get out of the house?