♡ 4 ♡

Here you go with the fourth chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are those pink roses?" Bondita asked excitedly as she saw them swaying with the wind.

"Yes choti malkin, chote malik likes pink roses so he asked me to put them here in the garden" Bihari smiled.

"Did you water them bhari babu?" Bondita questioned touching them delicately.

Pink roses felt a familiar touch on their petals as they turned to see the same girl who had left them on the road. They bloomed happily seeing her.

"No bahurani ji.. I was just about to" Bihari spoke.

"It's ok bhari babu.. I will water them.." Bondita said smiling softly.

Bihari nodded and brought the water can. Bondita beamed and took it from him watering the flowers.

"You can go bhari babu.. you don't need to stand here" Bondita spoke.

Bihari nodded smiling and went off.

"I have never seen anything beautiful than these flowers" Bondita sighs happily.

"I have" She hears the familiar voice and turns to see him smirking at her.

"Shut up!" Bondita said pissed.

"Ohh so your ba-"

"No! I was just joking.. what are you doing here Anirudh babu?" Bondita smiled sweetly towards him.. too sweetly.

"Come let's have a walk" Anirudh spoke forwarding his hand.

Bondita nodded ignoring his hand as she walked. Anirudh chuckled and followed her.

"Bondita"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love someone?" Anirudh asked Bondita in jealousy.

Bondita gasped and stopped in shock.

"Why do you think so?" Bondita asked turning furiously.

Anirudh shrugged and kept on walking.

"Actually I do" Bondita smirked.

Anirudh stopped in anger and marched towards her holding her wrist tightly.

"Who is it?" He gritted out.

"He is very handsome!" Bondita sighed dramatically.

"Tell me his name!" Anirudh ordered.

"Umm his name.. uhh" Bondita stuttered and Anirudh knew she was lying.

"Huh! Even if you like someone.. he won't like you" Anirudh teased chuckling.

Bondita frowned.

"Am I not beautiful?" She asked.

Anirudh turned towards her and looked at her with an inexplicable emotion. He was dying every moment to make her his and she was not even aware of his emotions.

He chuckled humorously and walked leaving Bondita confused. Bondita felt upset, although she denied liking Anirudh she was both physically and mentally attracted to him and she was scared she was falling in love with him.

She sighed furiously and followed Anirudh.

"What?!" Bondita shouted angrily.

"What what? I am your husband and I have every right to decide about your decisions" Anirudh spoke nonchalantly.