2

"Laa bhai, ek mereko bhi de" he yelled, hitting the back of the boy who sat on the chair along with other boys, with a burning cigarette stuck between his fingers.

"Le bhai" Amit, the one who had it perched between his fingers passed it to him.

"Sidharth yaar, chal na aaj chalte hai kahi.....party sharty and thoda chaar bottle vodka...." the one amongst them spoke. Letting out the smoke, out of his lips, as he sucked on to a good amount in, Sidharth just hummed, but then stated interuppting the chatter, "Aaj nah, Saturday hai aaj"

"Han bhai, bhul mat humare Sidharth bhaiya, shiv bhakt hai" Amit spoke, getting a smack again.

"Ohhh...."

"Tum log jaao yaar, main kabhi or join kar lunga" Sidharth added, hearing the saddened ohh of his friend.

"Tere bina maja nahi hai yaar"

"are jaao tumlog, mood mat kharab karo, main next time chalunga" Sidharth insisted and they just nodded.

The fun chat and the banter continued and sitting around at a road side stall, they did not even resisted the urge to stare at the passerby couples and men and women and children and their antic. Not that, they were some roadside lecherous people passing lewd comments on them, but just gazing at the people passing by and noticing their weird antics, weird that they found to be. Sidharth just laughed at what Amit said, for Amit had a great sense of humour and being in his company was meant to be a fun ride. As they talked, Sidharth meanwhile scrolled through the social media, stopping at a particular profile, going through its post, and checking if there was any new post, and somehow if he missed any. And he found one, it was beautiful picture of a bunch of rose, with a caption reading "Flowers are the music of the ground". His brows furrowed as he never was able to decipher the word play, and just saved that picture to his phone gallery. Social media, where we are the least social probably.

"Chalo main chlata hun.....kal. milte hein" getting up he picked up his tea cup and left smiling and bidding bye to his friends.

He has been lucky, and he has always been grateful to have been blessed with the best of people in his life. His friends, the most wonderful set of people. Fights, arguments, disagreements, were a part of their beautiful bond. Expressing his feelings, he has felt is mandate to be more in action than in just mere words. Love, affection, care, he believed are to be felt not be declared. Like that of a mother and a father. Their love, it is felt deep within the souls, and the declaration to it was needless.

He believed so.

"Han Maa, abhi khaya hai khana, sachii maa" returning from the mess, and gulping down the water, he sighed.

"Acha, kha liya toh achi baat hai.....par agar tu mujhse jhut bol rha hai toh not good. You know you need to take care of yourself. Main toh wahan hun nahi, har waqt bolne ke liye ki beta khana kha le, ya beta yeh kha le ya woh kha le."

"This is the fourth time, you are telling me, in the last 20 minutes, Maa.....sch main kha liya hai maine or main dhyaan rkhta hun apna poora, full care.....schi"

"Chal thik hai, rkhta hai toh achi baat hai, ab tu bhi araam kr le.... Thak gaya hoga" his mother, Anuja, spoke and he just hummed hanging up.

Sidharth Agnihotri, the man who knew the motto of life is to live it to its fullest, like there is no tomorrow. And that is how he worked too. He did what he thought and what his heart told him. Though, he always failed to speak his heart out, nonetheless he knew and understood what his heart wants. And that is rare, knowing and following your heart is rare. People meddle with it, try to shun the thoughts, keeping the logics of the brain against it, and at times collecting regrets, regrets of not allowing your heart to take a lead. Being practical is a must, but in that 'must' and 'need to be' we often ignore what we want to.

Sighing, and pushing away the book he had been turning pages of, he took to his guitar, tuning it, he strum it and began to hum, the old classic songs, of love, those beautiful songs of love which touched the heart and soul and forced you enough to know how beautiful its words are, leading you to think of how beautiful the feeling of love is.

Chala jaata hoon kisi ki dhun mein
Dhadakte dil ke taraane liye

Milan ki masti bhari aankhon mein
Hazaron sapne suhaane liye
Ho chala jaata hoon kisi ki dhun mein
Dhadakte dil ke taraane liye

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment.

Lots of love

❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖