5

"What should I wear yaar......shaadi hai uski kuch dhang ka hi phehna padega na I can't attend her wedding in my pajamas.....I can.....but phir the attention would be on me rather than on the bride and you I wouldn't like to do that" Sakshi grunted in annoyance, as she was hearing the same words for the past one hour.

"Yaar kuch bhi pehen tujhko koi nahi dekh raha hai....how does that matter", Sakshi remarked admonishing her wails, this time, a bit annoyed. She has been rejecting all her suggestion and even failed to come up with her own suggestion any time soon. And it exhausted her now,

"Aise kyun bol rhi hai, where do I go now......tu hi na meri ek dost usese hi poochungi nanakhre seh le mere thode"

"Seh leti, agar teri shaadi ho rhi hoti par Amisha ki ho rahi..how does that matter baba, kuch bhi phen something that aligns with the occasion thats it.....what is there to worry about and create over such a fuss"

"Yeahh....I know" Sana spoke, a lot mellow and low. It has become the very fabric of her persona. Meeting people, to be precise a lot of people would make her nervous before hand, and everything about her would make her insecure, and inappropriate and all of sudden she would be engulfed in the envelope of alienation that her was her own created. She needed to feel that she looked atleast appropriate, if not good, when surrounded by those strange eyes seeing her, even if it was a normal glance.

"Sana...." Sakshi sighed at the fallen voice of her sweetest friend and she hates it "Kabhi bataegi ki nahi.....will you ever?? Hmmm" Sana felt the constriction in her throat. Situations like this would end up with her in tears. Not much often now, yet it occured.

"I don't feel like.....and there is nothing much to tell.....bas ab hum bade ho gye hein" and her most simple words held the depth of life. Such strong and impactful words.

"Really, I don't want to be in this phase, it sucks" Sakshi affirmed, indeed this phase of life is the sucker. The phase where you do not know where do you stand in your own life, where happiness hardly is a part of life. All that is there around, are the clouds of disquietude and preturbness. The lows hit you hard, and the ups are far fetched dream. There are colleges and assignments. You lose people around you, you meet new. Some break you, and you break some, intentionally or unintentionally. Hormones are high, be cortisol or dopamine, creating a storm within you. There is a continous bugging of the career, and the ways to survive. You feel depressed, alientaed, worked up, exhausted all the time. All you don't feel is happy. This phase of life, is where you begin to learn the 'Life'.

"Will you please divert your attention to me, I am in a dire need of it, so you better do" Sana warned, turning away the mind to the problem in hand, but more to get themselves out of the seriousness they were getting into all of a sudden.

"Acha, tell me something?" Sana could see her mischievious eyes, glinting with a question she so desperately want to let go unheard and restrain herself from answering anything to it. "What are you more excited for....wedding or "The" meeting", her words were followed by a chuckle, a teasing chuckle to be precise, and Sana was flustered, both, with annoyance and shyness.

"Ofcourse the wedding, or mujhse yeh bakwaas sawaal mat pooch, I don't care if he is there, I am over him, already and it doesn't matter to me anymore, main jaa rhi hun wahan to meet Ameesha to be a part of her happiness and celebration, I have nothing to do with him" "LIAR", her conscience screamed with the highest of pitch, leaving her heart run erratic relentelessly.

"Okay okay", Sakshi giggled,
"Ofcourse I do know, what is, anymways more important then her wedding at the moment isn't it. And hum bas uski wedding ke liye jaa rahe hai, that's it, kisi or cheese ke liye nahi, or naa hi kisi ke liye....Right?" her words were nothing but teasing for her. Sana rolled her eyes, bestowing her with the crude sign of her finger rising to glory.