28

"Why?", he managed to ask, after the thump he felt, and the lump in his throat that was choking him from the euphoric sensation he felt in him, the shiver that ran up and down his body. The lips were desperate for a smile, a full blown smile at that the confession. He is special, and nothing could beat that happiness he had experienced.

"Does that why, needs to have an answer", a question for a question, leaving him chuckling at the wittiness and glibness of carefully sliding through the loop of that answer.

"It should, shouldn't it?"

"Not necessarily...", she responded. "Any more help, Sidharth", she added further. He shook his head.

"Okay, I will leave then, bye", her wrist was held to stop her, but she just passed a smile, and left the room leaving a smiling a Sidharth behind.

What is this feeling of being treated special, special and not different. Jubilation is the big part of the feeling which are felt by the anyone. There is this, weird kind of furore, that surges inside, horipilation covering the body, experiencing it. And it is felt more, when you have at one point failed to realize your own worth. When there is a fail in your own belief and faith over you, being valued by another person gives back a needed push and confidence to you. Mahi was the one who took away that confidence where he had failed to realize his competence, where he felt he wasn't sufficient to love and unworthy of being loved, for he did gave a lot to that relationship gaining only a set of burns and cuts and the never fading scars, the scabs to which were often itched and declotted, to let the blood seep out.

"You are special", these three words pulsated into his ears, without a stop, effectuating a smile on his face which turned down every plea to abandon his lips. Sana after stating what she wanted to, left the room, with him in daze. He stood rooted, rewinding all that happened in the span of just few minutes, while he was unaware of how long she has kept it hidden within her.

He had felt that inkling, after the breakup with Maahi, when she texted him for the first time, and he has taken it as the after effects of breakup, ignoring it. But now as he thinks of it, he realised that it might wasn't just that but more, and wishes to know it all, and tell her all he thinks, or has thought over the time, about her.

Sana rushed into the room and dashed into the washroom to breathe, after the act she pulled. These were just in her diaries or in her fancies, but never in the world she thought she would do that. She has always known how she lacked the courage to confess to him, rather even talking to him left her in shivers and flips. The bold and courageous step she has managed to take, have incurred a lightening effect on her. Only she could express and elucidate how has she felt in that moment when she decided to tell him.

"Sana.....yeh kya kiya" she whispered rubbing her hands and placing it against her cheeks, that were turning cold, while the hands were already ice cold, and this was no exaggeration.

"Shit, shit, shit....how am I going to face him now" the whirlwind began, ensnaring her in it.

"It's okay, its okay" the hand tapped the chest, quelling the leap and bounds of the biological structure, including the arteries and veins, in color blue and red, delivering the iron rich red colored liquid to various parts of the body. It was on a high.

"You would have done it anyways you were planning to and it has happened. So why so much restlessness" she rationale coming down from the high she was experiencing.

"Wash your face and act normal....yes just act normal. Kuch hua nahi hai aise behave karna hai okay" she instructed to her reflection in the mirror and splashed cold water, relaxing her strained muscles as the result to the hyper-activity of her body.