3

Banaras, never felt this serene and placid, the way it felt now. The breeze of the springs gliding smoothly over the tendrils locked and veiling the soft features of her angelic face. The way her eyes crinkled at her lips upturning, could have played a symphony in many hearts. The slight natural pink hue painted across her cheeks, could have many on their heels after her, her animated talks, were attention worthy. This was the first time she was visiting Banaras, along with her friends, and her heart thudded against her chest, as the thought of him crossed her mind. He is here, she knew, and she would be meeting him in matter of few hours or may be few minutes, the titillation covering her body, left her in hues of pink and red.

Sidharth is here, she knew it, she was always aware of it, and that was her reason to run here. Not literally. His sister, her friend the only connection she could establish meanwhile,kept her informed about him. Her getting to know all about him, sometimes made her think, if she is obessed with him, or maybe just infatuated, or just attracted and with time this might fade away too. But her body made her feel otherwise. The way her lips would play the smile even at his mention, the way her heart would thud so erratically as his voice would resonate in ears and how her every molecule would dance with the husk of his words, at the symphony of his diction. The word to it, she has not given it, and rather thought to keep it that way, it is better.

"Finally" Amisha sighed, and stretched herself, getting down the train. The ride from Delhi to Banaras. It was fun and exhilarating for all and nerve biting and enigmatic for her.

"Yeah man, this feels so fresh, aisa lgta hai na kahi factories se nikal kar kahi ekdum beautiful se nature ke beech mein aa gaye. Delhi chokes bro" Sakshi chirped, and others nodded. Though Banaras was not much of fresh and purile place but when compared to allevating carbon molecules in Delhi every place seemed to be like that of a perfect picturesque and natural where one can atleast breath a little better. Banaras, it had the holiness to it, the sacredness enwreathing it in itself. The faint sounds of the bells, could be heard even with the commotion around.

Leaving the station they came to look for a taxi to take their tired yet an overexcited self to the hotels, when Amisha interuppted them, "Yaar thoda wait kr lo, bhaiya ko bataya hai maine about my arrival toh he said he will pick us"

"Yeah but he would have not thought, three more people are tagged along with you" Riya put across her words.

"Areeyyy, yeh toh unko pata hi hai, ki main apne friends ke saath aayi hun, so they know my friend matlab Sana toh pakka hai or uske according he would have estimated yaar, chill karo nahi bhi pata hai toh kya, bhai hai kaam karega" Amisha giggled.

Amisha and Sidharth were cousin. Like those closer than a sibling. He had been always been a guiding light to her, always held her up, and had her back whenever she has fallen or tumbled. Like the perfect brother. And perfect brother includes a few teasing and hair pulling and bickering. Though with growing period of our lives, things like this, that made our lives lively, faded in the background and responsibilities and work and all the worldly things took to the forefront.

Sana was in jitters. The thought only made her feel light and flying high. Never had she ever thought, that meeting someone could put her in such a roller coaster, that only went up. Her heart thudded with anticipation, of meeting him probably for the first time, after she has felt a certain way for him. A way she has decided to not prod more into and make something out of it, that might sound shallow or something that might have the ability to cut her sharp and deep. No its not love, love its a big word a very heavy and pure word, and her feelings, she couldn't fathom if they were that profound yet, to name it love. Because she believed in love, and love for her was something so pure and unprecedented, what she felt though was not to termed to be unethical and untrue, the reach of it was not yet fathomed by her. The intensity, she couldn't know yet.