19

"Yahan hai tu I have been looking for you. Woh dono kabse bol rhe hein tujhe bulayen jaldi, teri mehendi dekhni hai" as Ameesha left, he heard another voice, joining hers. The voice so mellifluous and dulcet. Like the sound of chimes. The voice he has been used to now a days. The voice, he wanted to listen to, in that moment, in the silence of night. The voice he felt drawn to, the voice that was owned by her. He was undeniably in her hypnotise, and so attracted to her. Attracted, and not in love. Love it is vast and profound. And he wouldn't want to pull her into something or rather jump into something, he has been away from. He didn't loathe love, he didn't despise neither was he repulsive to it, only he wasn't yet ready for it. The last incident of love, the charade that he has so amazingly managed to be intertwisted in it, has sucked him up. And he felt a need for time to fill himself back. With her in his vincity everytime, he has lost control. He has done thinks he didn't think of. Not the out of the box or very rare things but the simplest of the things, that he never did. He found it unusal to do it for someone, but doing them for her, made him happy. Hearing her voice he turned to have a glimpse of her, but to his luck she was already out of sight. He could just hear the faint murmurs now, which also dissipiated further.

"Mad you are, Sleep tujhe to gadha majdoori bhi karni hai kal", mumbling, he left to sleep to.

"Kya hua, tu itne serious kyu lag rhi hai, kuch hua kya tum bhai behen mein", seeing her face, Sana couldn't curtail but asked her.

"Are nahi, bas Badi Maa ki baat kar rahe the, toh just jaanti hai na family talks",

"Ohh.....kuch serious hai kya?"

"Nahi nahi, just casual"

"Tere bhai ka bhi muh aise hi sada hua hai kya abhi", Ameesha smiled, as Sana asked the question, that was obvious for her after what her brother divulged to her.

"Tujhe badi chinta hai, bhaiya ki.....hogi hi jaise mujhe hai waise hi tujhe hai na", her impish side was awakening. For keeping her way from their little secret she want to pull her leg. Sana was horrified at what she heard, and her eye widened in absolute denial and shock. "siblings, did she address me as his sister and him as my brother", her mind unable to take in and comprehend that statement. Never, that was never happening. She would be happy with lifetime friendship but never the siblings. Never.

"No ways, I am not his sister, nor is he my brother. Never, that can never happen", came her urgent denial, with a shocked face accompanying her urgent voice.

"Why, Riya Sakshi they even call him bhaiya, toh tere bhi hue na", Ameesha seemed to be in playful mood. Riya and Sakshi looked at them in perplexion not knowing the context of their conversation.

"Kya hua hai, why so serious?", Sakshi asked.

"Are kuch nahi I was just telling how bhaiya is like a brother to her like you two. Jaise tum dono unki bhaiya bolte ho, that's it", Ameesha explained, and chuckled. Sakshi could know it, why the face Sana had, that she had, and she burst in laughter and Riya like the innocent unaware child, sat there staring at their faces, not knowing how to react to it.

"Stop laughing will you?" Sana's glares were enough for them sush for the meanwhile.

"But usme problem kya hai" it was Riya this time. The sweet innocent girl, and with this question the two began to laugh again.

"Riya, tu shant reh. Or tum dono, itna bhi hasne ka kuch nahi hai" she warned them again, and they both stiffled their laughs, looking at Sana's face. She looked traumatized.

"Answer kr isko, what is the problem, though" Sakshi insisted and hi-fived Ameesha.

"Kyunki I think he has got enough sisters, he wouldn't need more, so I don't want to be his sister."