4

"Congratulations baccha" Sidharth wished, as the great news was dropped over him like a bomb. Indeed it was, for Sidharth had never imagined her sister ever getting married. No specific reasons. He just kind of felt it, that she wasn't someone who believed in the institution of marriage or was the one to settle down. So it was a bomb, a happy bomb indeed. .

"Par yaar, yeh cheating hai apna plan tha na bhaag kar krnge shaadi, tune toh dhoka diya" Amisha let out a laugh at the ever so childish brother of her, and also the fond memory of innocence and freeness, with that sentence.

"Areey bhaiya maine cheating nahi ki hai, maine wait kiya ki aap koi bhabhi dundh lo, toh bhaag jaaye par aapka toh aisa koi irada lag nahi rha, or main brahmacharini ban kar toh reh nahi skti, kuch life needs hote hai longo ke......toh maine isliye itna bada kadam uthaya, uthana pada mujhe" Amisha replied more dramatically, with the easy flow of communication they both had between them. Comforting and lively always full of fun and bickering, not always but mostly.

"main kya dundhun yaar, tujhe krna chahiye yeh toh mere liye, teri itni friends hai ek ke saath set kr deti apne bhai ko bhi, lekin nahi" Sidharth too joined in. It had been a while he had a heartfelt and light conversation with someone.

"abhi woh sab chodo or meri shaadi ke baare mein socho aapki ho jaayegi....par abhi mein center of attention hun so the focus should be me" Amisha interjected, leaving Sidharth in laughter.

"Chal thik hai.....tu bhi kya yaad rkhegi, tere bhai jaisa kahi hoga" and they continued to talk for a while.

Sidharth was happy, for his little sister. He too wished to settle down and have a family soon. The family man within him was surfacing his boyish self nowadays. The instinct of getting married and making a family was high on him. Girlfriends, he was over that phase. Having a girl beside just to be with the cult, sometimes under peer pressure, with no feelings, he wasn't one of them, but more of a kind where you be with the one where heart feels like, where feelings are more for each other, neither over worrying how to be couple goals wala couple. The feeling of love, for him was so profound like that of shiva and parvati, more, for him being a shiva believer. The intense, passionate love, where boundaries are nothing but just few words in his dictionary, that should never cross the way of love, he believed in the ardent love, and always seeked for one. Only if he could have found one.

He did. Atleast he thought so. Maahi. The girl he invested his emotions the most up untill now. He loved her, much more than he imagined to love someone. Caring for her minutest thing to doing everything that could keep the "us" intact. Only the other half of it lacked. Maahi, she lacked in her efforts somewhere, still he never complained, he did it for her too. But that is where the relationship fails, the undettering love, starts to deter, yet he held on the for the longest of time, stronger and tighter, and ended up hurting himself. The arguments were still tackled, the fights still managed, the effortlessness still tolerated, but how does one after giving his all, bears the pain of being stabbed, with such ferocity, that standing back seem impossible. Like blackening of everything, so abruptly that even the mind failed to send back the reflexes, and when it came everything was already in shabbles, hopeless, hurtful, full of betrayal and peices of betrayal.

And after the episodes so drastic and dramatic, he thought over and over if the earnest feelings even existed in this world of sham and bogus. His broken heart, and trust was still in pieces yet it wanted to still the feel the senstivities of love. Shattered by it, he reckoned love for the fabrication of it.

"Sidharth", Amit screamed from the entrance, thudding the door wide open.

"Insaan ki tarah aaya kar, yeh aatankwaadiyon ki tarah kyu aata hai" he chided, annoyed at his habit of always slamming the door hard, and Sidharth was sure the day was no far, when he will have the door in his hand, swinging, rather on the hinges.

"Yaar, atank hi aisa hai apna" hitting his back with his palm, he shrugged away his accusation.

"Police ko phone krta hun, saara aatank tera yahi nikal jayega, bc" Sidharth jibed, punching his bicep, which were hardly there.

"Abe, hulk hai tu, pyaar se maara kar" Amit rubbed arm up and down doing away with the pain his punch caused.

Sidharth laughed at the juxtaposition of his words "tera sahi hai, aise hi hone chahiye aatankwaadi, ek punch me dher....." and he continued laughing.

"Bhonk kyu aaya tu yaha, apni gandi shakal le kar"

"Yar Bhonk tak thik par shakal ke baare me mat bol, saaare kutte bekaar nahi hote.....kuch khubsurat bhi hote hein"

"Ofcourse hote hein......par woh kutta tu nahi hai"

"Saala harami hai tu yaar"

"waise main yahan aaya tujhe le jaane ke liye.....club thoda dj vj daaru saaru party ka mood hai apna aaj.....or mere kaan sirf haan sun sakte hein iske alwa koi words nahi" Amit added further, giving him no room for a denial. Sidharth, he was always the soul of the parties and parties meant him. So him saying a no, means a no for all.

"Saala tu kya kar rha hai yahan, tujhe pakad kar kahi drama company mein chodna chahiye"

Leaving Amit in smiles, and in a laughing fit, Sidharth took to his decent clothes to get ready for the party, and that is when he saw the notification blinking on his cellphone, indicating of a new post.

An amalgamation of the various bewitching and warm hue, splattered on the blue canvas, with the burning ball cooling, and disappearing below the horizon, the etheral picture, with her silhouette, and he was left mesmerized with the shadow amidst the beauty of the nature.
The caption read "You are my favorite feeling 💞💫"

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment.

Lots of love

❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖