Intro thingy + chapter 1

Fanart by Corina Tu draws on pintrest

Hi if anyone is reading this thanks. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty crap at writing stories this is just for fun and because I had an idea for an emotional chapter.

I'll try my best with grammar and spelling but of I mess up just let me know and I'll work out how to edit the chapter and change it.

I'll try to update this often and finish it but no promises.

This should be fun but yeah.
I think I'm going to write in 1st person but this might change I'm not sure yet I have not thought this through or decided anything.

I'll try to keep it in the same tense but again I'm shit so i might mess up

In this he's already got his spiderman powers and stuff and his parents are Steve and Tony. Warning I'm pretty shit at writing so it might not be great.
They don't know he's trans yet
He has shoulder length hair at the moment.

Also I don't live in America.

⚠️transphobia⚠️

Peters POV

"Paige your going to be late for school," yelled Steve

Shit shit shit shit! I'd overslept; I stumbled out of bed looked at the clock. 10 minutes before I needed to leave.

I grabbed the deodorant no time for a shower and then quickly put on my binder, hoodie, jeans and ran to the kitchen.

(Ned got him a proper binder)

"Morning Nat," I yawned.
"Morning Paige I've made you some toast it's on the side."
I put my thumbs up grabbed it and started walking out the door.

(At school because I'm lazy and also forget how peter gets to school)

Finally one lesson left I look at my timetable. Shit it's P.E.

"Well that's not great," muttered Ned while peering over ny shoulder.

I sighed and just got my P.E kit out of my locker.

"Don't worry it might not be that bad I haven't seen Flash all day." Ned said trying to reassure me.

"Let's just get it over and done with," I slammed my locker and me and Ned walked to P.E.

"Well well well look who it is, the one and only Penis Parker. Midtowns very own tranny."

"Shut up Flash," I sighed
I went over to the corner and started getting changed

"Not so fast tranny,"
it all happened so quickly. Flash grabbed my clothes while I was just stood there in my binder and P.E shorts. The other kids stood around laughing. He pulled out a dress and ordered 2 kids to grab me. I tried to get free but it was no use

"It's time you wear something decent. A pretty little girl like you should wear a pretty little dress," he taunted me with it shoving the pink frilly thing in my face.
"Come on Paige why don't you put it on,"

I flinched slightly at the mention of my deadname
He grabbed me and started trying to put the dress on. I held back tears and tried to restrain him from getting it over my head. The other kids stood around edging him on.
They finally got it on me.

"Look at the tranny," laughed Flash
The others laughed and they walked out the changing room to the gym.

"Sorry Peter had to talk to a teacher... what happened?" Ned walked in the changing room

"Flash," I muttered, "he took my stuff and forced me into this stupid dress."

Ned stood there awkwardly not really sure what to do he finally spoke up, "do you want to wear one of my hoodies"

"Yeah ok thanks"

(Back at home now because I'm  lazy but info P.E was hell he got teased a bit but wasn't too bad didn't get clothes back yet)

"Hey Paige how was school?" Shouted Tony as I walked through the door

"It was fine Dad," I walked into my room, closed the door and slid down to the floor.

Tony raised his eyebrows and looked at Nat.
"Somethings up with her she isn't telling me what's going on and I don't want to push her,"

"Cut the crap I'll go talk to her just ask me upright next time," Nat replied.

Nat POV

I stood up and walked towards their room. I had some suspicions on what was going on. They always seemed sad whenever anyone said their name or used she/her pronouns. Maybe they aren't a girl. I didn't ask I thought it was best that they come out when their ready.

I knocked on their door.
"Hey! can I come in,"

"Yeah sure one sec," they responded

I walked in closed the door.
"Is everything alright you seem upset... wait why are you wearing Neds hoodie?"

(Switching to Peters pov because its easier sorry)

Peters POV

Shit how do I respond to that. I took a deep breath and just decided to tell the truth. I was shaking slightly I think she noticed I was nervous.

"Umm ok so I'm going to tell you but you have to promise not to tell Dad or Pops ok,"

"I promise I won't tell them. Hey look at me it's ok take a deep breath it's ok and you know I love you no matter what."

"Ok. Umm so basically I'm trans so I'm a boy my name is actually Peter and my pronouns are he/him. This kid at school has been giving me a bit of tough time about it."

I looked up nervous on her reaction.
"Peter I'm so proud of you thank you for trusting me. Now what has this kid done because I don't want you to be upset."
"Thanks umm well he mainly just calls me slurs but today he took my clothes while we were getting changed and forced me into a dress. I haven't got my clothes back so Ned gave me his hoodie. Just please don't tell my dads."

"I won't tell them but you should tell them soon they need to know eventually. Meanwhile tell me who this kid is and more about him. I'll go to your school and sort it out. Everything will be ok," she hugged me.

(Ok thats it for chapter 1 hope it's ok. Also please be brutally honest if it's shit tell me it's shit please)

1062 words