Chapter 14

Steve's POV

Tony tried to punch me but he completely missed and collapsed on the floor.

I sunk down next to him in shock.

My son.

He couldn't be dead

This is all my fault.

"I know it doesn't make it better but I'm sorry Tony. I failed Peter. I should of been better. He died and its all my fault. He died not knowing I loved him. I'm sorry Tony. I know you won't forgive me and I wouldn't forgive myself but I'm sorry,"

Tony pulled me closer into a hug and sobbed.

I knew he still hated me but that didn't matter at the moment we needed eachover.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath but I couldn't care right now.

"It's my fault he's dead," Tony whispered," If I didn't drink tonight I would of been able to walk properly and get him to the medbay quicker and..,"

I intruppeted him," it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself,"

Natasha's Pov

Tony and Steve stopped fighting so I left them alone.

I headed to the training room.

He couldn't be dead. He was such a sweet boy. I loved him he was such a good nephew. I should of forced Stevs to be accepting then none of this would of happened.

I grabbed an axe and lobbed it at the target. I couldn't care if it hit or not.

I spotted a punching bag and just started punching it tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Mind if I join you," Clint asked. I recognised his voice immediately

"I suppose but only you,"

I wasn't going to let the rest of the team see me this weak.

He grabbed his bow and arrow and started shooting random things.

We both just trained in silent letting all our anger out.

Thor's POV

I heard what happened to Peter through Clint. He was on his way to the training room when he saw me and broke the news.

I couldn't beleive it. I know mortals die quickly but there was something different about Peter.

He shouldn't of died. The Man of Spiders who was always extra polite and would climb on my lap and play with my long hair as a child.

I sat on the couch and just staring at the floor. I pushed away the pop tarts sat next to me. Pop tarts were a happy food. I couldn't eat them not when something so horrible had happened.

Bruce's POV

"FRIDAY GET DR STRANGE HERE NOW,"

I quickly bandaged his wrists to stop the blood seeping out.

I check for any hazards on him and then I tilted his head back to make sure the airways were open.

I started doing CPR I placed both hands on his chest and pushed down.

Come on Peter please. Just breathe. Please don't die. You can't die not today. Please Peter please.

I did 30 compressions.

Still nothing.

I put my face down to his and breathed into his mouth twice.

Then I continued the compressions.

A portal opened up infront of me and out stepped Dr Strange.

I told him the basics of what happened while still trying to revive Peter.

Strange started hooking him up to machines so if he starts breathing we can keep him in a stable condition.

He takes over CPR from me and I banadge his wrists up properly and do the necessary first aid.

I looked over he still wasn't breathing so I grabbed the defibrillator.

"I'm sorry Peter," I whispered.

Strange cut his clothes and binder off his chest and checked for metal on him. Then he grabbed the pads and out them on his chest one on top and one below chest kind of on his side.

I readied the defibrillator and delivered the shock.

His legs flopped up in the air but nothing else happened.

I tried CPR one last time.

Nothing.

This was it. He was truly gone. I collapsed in the chair behind me in shock.

I should of been there quicker. I should of stopped Tony from falling back into his old acholic patterns.

Now he was gone.

(Sorry this was so short next chapter is coming shortly after this is released just finishing it off)

708 words