Chapter 13

Thank you so much I never thought this story would get over 1k views. This is incredible thank you so much!!!!

⚠️TW suicide sh alcohol ⚠️

I plugged in my headphones and just sat on the floor with my knees scrunched up to me. I don't know why but the floor was comforting.

I took my blade and just looked at it. Then I slowly lifted up my sleeve.

I slowly dragged the peice of metal across his wrist. That felt nice. I did a few more and then put the blade away.

I stared at my wrists. Guilt rushed over me. Shit what had I done.

I grabbed some toilet paper and applied pressure to my wrists.

Tony's POV

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 3 bottles of beer. I walked back into my lab amd carried on tinkering with random projects. I missed Steve. I wish he just understood. I wish Peter was happy again. I opened the first bottle and started swigging it.

I remembered Peter's 5th birthday. He didn't stop smiling. We were all happy then everything went perfect that day.

I carried on drinking and drinking. I felt guilty going back to my old habits but I needed it tonight. I couldn't cope any longer.

After what must of been my 7th or 9th bottle I went back upstairs. Swaying from side to side. I had a massive headache but oh well. I trudged past Peter's room. I stopped and heard some short sharp breaths and theb everything just stopped. It was quiet too quiet. I walked in to find Peter lying on the floor unconscious.

Shit not again.

I screamed for Bruce as I checked his pulse it was weak. Very weak. His breathing was shallow abd everything seemed to go in slow motion. I picked him up in both arms and struggled to the door.

I collapsed on the floor and just yelled for Bruce again. I hugged Peter tight. Apologising for everything. I applied pressure to his wrists trying to stop the bleeding. He took a shallow breath and then everything stopped.

No. No this couldn't be happing. "Peter, Peter please no please just breathe please wake up Peter please I love you I'm sorry Peter please," I sobbed over him I checked for his pulse. Nothing.

Bruce and Nat came running round the corner. Bruce picked up Peter and took him away.

Nat sat next to me. While I sobbed screaming for my son. After a while I stopped and we just sat there in silence.

"Come on Tony. Let's get you a glass of water," She stood up and helped pull me up. She put her arm round me and helped me walk to the kitchen.

"Hello Tony,"

I spun around and there was Steve.

"You," I lumbered towards him, " you killed our son. I never want to see your stupid face ever again," I tried to punch him but I missed completely.

I collapsed back onto the floor probably from exhaustion. He sunk down next to me.

Peter's POV

What was the point in living anymore. I took the toilet paper away from my wrists. I picked up the blade. Without even thinking I just cut. I applied pressure. I couldn't feel anything. I kept pressing harder and harder into my wrists. Still nothing. I tried to stand up but I just collapsed.

I felt quite sleepy. I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes this is nice.

I think I hear Dads voice. I'll see him in a minute. I'm just going to sleep for now.

I remembered my 5th birthday. I was so happy then. I had no care in the world. I remembered Dad and Pops suprising me with a massive chocolate cake. Dad flew around with me using his iron man suit. Clint helped me use a bow and arrow. We all went bowling together. Natasha helped me and I got my first strike ever. Everyone cheered and Steve lifted me onto his shoulders and told me how proud he was of me.

We got back home and I jumped around trying to keep the balloon from touching the ground. I got to stay up past my bedtime and we all had pizza together. Me and Clint pulled a prank on everyone by climbing through the vents. I had a little iron man mask on and was holding a mini captain America sheild. I couldn't stop giggling while we crawled through the vents.

They must of heard us but they still acted surprised. That was one of the happiest I ever felt.

Everything went dark and it was finally peaceful.

(Sorry this took so long to be published. I was planning on writing a happy and sad ending but I couldn't think of anything for the happy ending so there's only going to be one ending now. Sorry)

818 words