Chapter 10

(I'm ill again for like the 3rd time so fun. Hopefully I get better for Christmas)

Tony's Pov

Peter had done his homework and caught up a bit on what he had missed. We played sone Mario kart racing (he won but I was a close 3rd) and now he was sat on the sofa reading.

I kept checking my watch.
11:57pm...
1.00pm...
1.16pm...
1:21pm..
1:47pm...
2:11pm...

Still no Steve.

I was starting to give up on the hope that he would turn up.

One last text then I'll leave it.

Tony
Steve are you coming or not. I don't want to hang around all day for you not to turn up. Peter's counting on you. I'm counting on you

I really need him to come for Peters same. I couldn't care if we never saw each over again. Well I do but Peters more important. I need Peter to be happy.

Fury is coming tomorrow and he doesn't know about any of this so that will be a fun conversation.

I went back to checking my watch again
2:24pm...
2:57pm...
3:04pm...
3:18pm...

Still no reply

I give up.

Peter's POV

Finished.

Damn that was a good book.
I sat back and just smiled. Sad that the book was over but it was so good.
I jumped at a thud behind me.

I forgot Dad was in the room.

He looked at his phone and then at his watch and just sighed.

"He's not coming is he," I asked quite downhearted

"No kid I don't think he is. Sorry,"

"It's ok Dad its not your fault,"

"I know but I feel like I could of done more,"

"You did everything right your the best Dad ever,"

"Thanks Kid. Hey tell me about that book you just finished. Was it any good?"

(⚠️PERCY JACKSON SPOLIERS FOR TRIALS OF APOLLO BOOK 1⚠️)
"Oh my gods Dad it was the best. Apollo got sent down to Earth as a mortal as a punishment by Zeus. Will and Nico got together."

"I knew they would." Yelled Dad

I smiled," Oh yeah Apollos mortal name is Lester Papalodous."

(⚠️Spolier over⚠️)

Tony's POV

I sat there smiling. I loved listening Peter talk about Percy Jackson. He loved it so much and it was fun to hear about it.

(I only included this because I love Percy Jackson so much it is incredible if you haven't read it yet READ IT. It's so good you won't regret it. But please DONT WATCH THE MOVIES. Please Don't they are a pile of crap please don't watch them but read the books they are the best thing ever!!!.)

(Time skip)

"That was delicious thanks Nat," I said

"Right," I said putting my hands on my knees," who's up for a game of wii sports golf,"