Chapter 2

⚠️SH⚠️

Peters POV

Glad Natasha was so supportive but shit what was she going to do to Flash. I started shaking a bit. I can't do this. I went into the bathroom sat on the floor took my phone out of its phone case and picked up the blades that I kept hidden in there.

I rolled up my sleeves and started to cut. The pain grounding me; I was already calming down and feeling slightly better. I cleaned the blade and quickly put it back in my phone case. I started cleaning my arm luckily I didn't go too deep so it didn't bleed much or for long.

I took a deep breath and walked out the bathroom. I sat on my bed; my arms stung but I was used to it. Shit I haven't text Ned.

Peter:
Hi I've got news

Ned:
Hey Peter what's up

Peter:
Ok so I came out to Nat and she was so supportive and she hasn't told Dad or Pops so thats good. But she found out about Flash and I'm not sure what she is going to do about it so kinda freaking out.

Ned:
That's so good glad she took it well.
Don't worry about Flash it will be fine.

Peter:
Got to go text you tomorrow

Ned:
Text you tomorrow

"Paige we are watching a movie,"

"Coming one minute," I sighed all this deadnaming is slowly killing me.

I walked down to the living room grabbed some chocolate and just looked at the screen. I tried to focus on the movie but I kept getting distracted and started thinking about Flash and stuff.

"Oh yeah Paige tomorrow we are going to the compound for the weekend nearly everyone will be there we just need to update Fury on our last mission," Pops looked over at me,
"Paige are you listening."

"Yeah sorry,"

"What are we doing tomorrow,"

"Going to the compound," I guessed

Pops looked slightly annoyed but just carried on watching the movie.

(The next day at the compound cause i'm lazy)

"Hey Nat can I speak to you for a second," I gulped she was sat on the sofa with Clint and Wanda.

"Yeah sure what's up," she started walking with me to my room.

She sat on my bed and I closed the door so no one would hear.

I paced back and forth, "I can't do this all this deadnaming I give up I can't keep pretending to be someone I'm not. I'm just going to tell Dad and Pops and then I'll tell everyone else at Dinner," I sat down next to her. I could feel a panic attack starting to come.

"Hey hey look at me. Hey look at me. I'm very proud of you Peter your doing great."

I started shaking and breathing became extremely difficult.

Nats POV

shit this kid was having a panic attack. How do I help. Breathing.

I took his hand put it on my chest and started exaggerating my breathing. After a few minutes he started breathing a bit more normal.

"Hey Peter, name me 5 things you can see,"

"Umm you, curtains, bed, book, floor."

"4 things you can touch,"

"You, clothes, bed, floor"

Umm shit what was next oh yeah

"3 things you can hear,"

"Breathing, your voice, my voice"

"2 things you can smell,"

"Food, you"

"1 thing you can taste,"

"Chocolate,"

I hugged him.
"You did good kid,"

"T-thanks for helping is it ok if you get D-Dad Im going to tell h-him,"

"Yeah sure," I got up walked back to the living room.

"Hey Wanda where's Tony ?"

she answered without even turning her head to look at me.
"He's in the kitchen helping to make a roast dinner for all of us,"

I walked to the kitchen and sure enough there he was with Steve.
"Hey Tony, Paige wants you she's in her bedroom," then I went nearer and whispered so only he could hear," go easy on her she needs your support,"

Tony's POV

I wonder what she wants. I hope everythings ok. I knock gently on her door.

"Hey poppet is everything ok can I come in?"

"Yeah sure Dad" I opened the door and sat down next to her.

"Is everything alright? Nat said you wanted to speak to me,"

"Yeah I'm fine Dad it's just I needed to tell you something important,"

"You know I'll love you no matter what your always be more daughter and ill always love you,"

"That's the thing Dad. I'm not. I'm not your daughter I'm your son! I'm trans Dad,"

I sat there shocked I wasn't sure what to expect but it wasn't that.
No matter what I loved her shit him.

"I love you come give your old dad a hug. Hey hey don't cry I'm proud of you now what's your name and pronouns,"

(Switch to Peters pov because I'm a shitty writer)
Peters POV

I shuffled closer and hugged him.
"I love you so much dad," I sniffed and wiped away the tears building in my eyes.
"Its Peter, Peter Benjamin Stark
and my pronouns are he/him,"

(I only changed his last name because I'm not that creative and I'm not spending ages trying to be creative and come up with a decent middle name)

903 words