Two

Jasper already knows that Amanda Cullen is half human half vampire, but wanted to know more about her. She could also see the future as he manipulates emotions. "Amanda." She looked at him smiling. "When do you think we get to meet your family?"

"Soon." She tells him as she walked over to him. "Jasper, I promise that they will like you. It's only been a year since we met."

Jasper nodded as he touched her cheek. She looked at him with a kind smile. "I want to try something. Something that I have been wanting to do for a long time."

Amanda nodded as he leaned in and kissed her. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. Jasper picked her up and went straight for the couch. Amanda looked up at him and blushed. "Um... I never done this before."

"Are you sure? Because we can stop since this is your first time."

"I'm sure." She tells him.

Jasper nodded as he kissed her again. Amanda was going to enjoy her first time with Jasper.
~~~
Amanda woke up and smiled as she saw she was in bed. She looked up to see Jasper and smiled. "How long was I asleep?"

"For four hours, darlin."

"Sorry, major." She tells him making him close his eyes. "What?"

"Darlin, you know what happens when you call me major."

Amanda smiled as she didn't know this, but now she does. She raised up and smiled at him. "Good to know." She tells him as she walked to the bathroom. "Want to join me? Major."

Jasper growled causing Amanda to run into the bathroom laughing with him gabbing her. She froze as she saw two people coming to see Jasper. "Darlin, what did you see?"

"Your friends are coming to visit. We don't have long."

Jasper nodded as they got in the shower. He couldn't wait to introduce Amanda.
~~~
Later that day, Amanda was waiting for Jasper to come back from meeting up with his friends to bring them in. She heard the phone ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?" She said and smiled. "Hi, mom. I'm fine."

Jasper walked in with Peter and Charlotte. They heard talking. "We will be there in another year. I promise."

"Darlin?"

"I have to go, mom." She says. "I love you."

She turned with a smile after hanging the phone up to see Jasper's eyes. "I'm sorry, baby."

Amanda walked over to him and kissed him. "I don't mind it." She said as Peter and Charlotte looked at them. "I know its tempting, but I will always be here for you."

Jasper smiled as he hugged her. "Darlin', I want you to meet my friends."

"You're Peter and she's Charlotte."

"How?"

"She can see the future." Jasper tells them as he kissed her head. "She can help us with another diet."

"We'll stick to humans."

Jasper and Amanda nodded. Amanda heard her timer making her smile. "I will be back." She tells them.

"Is she...cooking?"

"She's half human half vampire."

They looked in the kitchen to see she was taking a bit of food to the table. Jasper smiled as he walked in and kissed her head. Peter and Charlotte shared a look and knew. "Those two are in love."

"He has his mate." Charlotte said. "Its good he has someone better than that bitch."

Peter nodded as they walked in to know Amanda better. Or as Petter calls her, Mandy.