Twelve

Field trips weren't the most exciting thing ever. Especially when you've been on them for a long time. Amanda got out of the car as Jasper did. Edward looked at them. "Why are we even doing this?"

"So we won't look suspicious." Amanda tells him. "Besides, Bella is already curious and you need to put a stop to it."

Edward sighed as he knew that. "Let's talk about a hunting trip."

Amanda liked that idea as she was craving. Jasper smiled as he kissed her head. She held Jasper's hand as they talked about the hunting trip. Neither paid attention to Bella watching them. Jasper put his arms around Amanda and rested his hand on her flat stomach. She looked up at him causing him to kiss her. "Did you see what you were having?"

"Nope, but we don't care. As long as the baby is healthy." She replies.

"I still can't believe it's happening, but I would trade our baby for the world." Jasoer says. "Let's get on the bus, darlin'."

Amanda nodded as she followed him to the bus. They didn't look at Edward as he stared at Bella. "Edward, are you coming?"

"Yeah."
~~~
Looking at the flowers as Mr. Molina talked, Amanda was thinking of what to name the baby. Jasper didn't care as he knew Amanda would pick out the perfect name.

"Jasper, maybe it will be best if we wait on naming the baby after he or she is born."

"Why?"

"It's easier seeing the baby's face." She says placing her hand on her stomach. "I still can't believe this is happening."

"Me neither, darlin."

Looking behind them, Jasper saw Bella and Edward. "I'm not asking and I don't care." She says. "I have a child to think about."

"Agree."

They smiled as they walked around. Jasper plucked a flower and gave it to Amanda making her smile. "I love you."

"I love you."

I tried my best to make this chapter longer, but couldn't. Till next time.