Five

Amanda smiled as she was staring at the flowers in front of her. In a few days, the new girl will be coming. For now, Amanda was keeping her thoughts to herself. She was conflicted as this girl is for Edward, but she was human. Jasper wrapped his arms around her. "What's bothering you, darlin?"

"This new girl. She's human and..."

"Amanda, calm down." He says as she inhaled and exhaled. "Don't fret about it. If anything was to happen, you would see it."

Amanda smiled, but sighed. "I'm part human and I might be the one to make her curious." She said as he kissed her head. "I can eat human food. You guys can't...."

Jasper kissed her. "Don't worry about it." He said. "She may think we're not hungry."

Amanda nodded as he picked her up. She laughed as she knew what he was going to do.  Jasper pulled back and looked at her before kissing her once again.
~~~
"Daddy?" Amanda said as she walked in causing him to look at her. "I saw a girl for Edward."

'That's good."

"I don't know about it though, daddy. She's human and I'm worried that she would get suspicious."

"Amanda, I know you're worried, but Edward will finally be happy." He said as Esme walked in. "I think we should see how this girl does when she see you all."

Amanda nodded as her mom kissed her head as she left. Esme looked at Edward. "She's worried."

"Yeah." He said. "We'll see how this goes."

Esme kissed Carlisle as she walked away to put things up. Amanda smiled as she walked into Jasper's arms as he kissed her. She pulled away smiling as this man was all she cared about. She walked away with him as she wanted to find a way to ignore her vision of this girl. Anything that would help distract her because in a few days, their lives will change.