Eight

Amanda sat thinking about the other night. She smiled as she walked into the bathroom and started the water for her shower. Jasper arrived after his hunt to hear the shower. He smiled as he looked inside to see Amanda taking a shower.

Smirking, Jasper stripped out of his clothes and stepped in causing Amanda to look at him with a smile. "Hello, major."

"Hello, darlin."

Amanda laughed as they kissed.
~~~
The two got to school and the first thing Amanda noticed was Bella watching them making her hop on Jasper's back causing him to look at her smile. Bella shook her head as she didn't understand why Amanda was always with the Cullens. She knew they were different, but Amanda is human. She watched as Amanda kissed Jasper's cheek. "She's trying to put pieces together." She whispered in his ear.  "Edward just caused us some problems."

Jasper felt Amanda get off his back. He turned around and looked at her making her smile a bit. "Darlin', this is Edward's mess. Not your's or any of our's mess. He started this because he had to leave and he will be the one to fix this."

"I know." She tells him as he put his arm around her. "It's just that, Edward thought of himself, not us."

"Amanda, let's focus on getting this school day over with because I have a surprise for you." Amanda went to see causing Jasper to hold her against the wall. "No using your gift. You cheat."

'I do not. I'm simply curious.' She tells him. "Plus I want to make sure...'

Jasper noticed she was having a vision and carried her into an empty class room. Rosalie and Emmett walked in wondering what Amanda was seeing. "What is she seeing?"

Amanda looked at them shocked. "It wasn't anything serious.' She tells them as she placed her hand on her stomach. "I need to talk to daddy when we get home."

"What did you see darlin'?" Jasper asked worriedly as he place his hand on top of her's that rested on her stomach.

"I was giving birth. To your child." She tells him causing Jasper to stare in shock causing Rosalie to grab Amanda and walk to class talking about if she is sure about the vision.

Jasper stood shock as he knew that was impossible. 'I think Amanda is right, we need to talk to Carlisle. He did get a human pregnant."

'I don't know what to feel.' He says. "My Amanda may be able to have kids and none of us thought it could happen. Especially with her being part human."

"Maybe you should talk to Amanda to see if she actually wants children."

Jasper nodded as he walked out and went to Amanda's class. He looked in to see her talking to Rosalie. He focused on her emotions and let her feel his. Happiness. She looked at him and ran to him. Jasper caught her as he kissed her. Rosalie smiled as she watched him pull back. "If you want children, than I won't go against it. It would be good to have a family with you."

"Really?"

"Really." He tells her. "Go back to your seat. We'll talk to Carlisle when we get home."

Amanda nodded as she ran back to her seat. Rosalie hugged Amanda as she was happy that Jasper accepted the vision. Jasper looked at Emmett who started joking around as they went to their class. "I think you made her happy."

"It would be wonderful to have a family of my own and make you and Rose godparents."

"She will never leave now." Emmett said causing the two friends to share a look before busting out laughing.
~~~
After school, Carlisle sat shocked that his daughter saw her carrying a child. "Wow. So my theory of you having children could be right." He tells Amanda and Jasper. "I know you was born by a human, who I turned because she was my mate."

"Well, I wouldn't be here if you two didn't meet." She tells him.

"Thank god for that." Jasper says kissing her head. "Why don't you get Esme and go hunting."

"I am in the mood for blood. I love you.' She said kissing him.

'I love you."

They watched Amanda leave causing Jasper to look at him. "Carlisle, we also need to talk about Bella." He said as Rosalie and Emmett walked in. "She's staring."

"She's looking for Edward." Rosalie says. "We had a peaceful life till she came along and now, everything isn't going the way it used to be."

"Carlisle, you need to talk to Edward about his MIA causing Bella Swan to be curious. She knows we aren't human, besides Amanda. She keeps watching her and Jasper here is ready to kill her." Emmett says. "You need to get Edward back here and we all need to point out the situation he put us all in."

Carlisle knew that they were right. He picked up the phone and dialed Eleazar's number. "Eleazar, can you tell Edward he needs to come home immediately." He says. 'We need to talk about a certain human."