Six

The day finally came for Forks High School to meet their new student. Isabella Swan. The girl who wouldn't visit her dad decided to come. The girl who Amanda Cullen saw for Edward. She stood with Jasper as they waited for the others. "Darlin', don't worry about your vision. Just focus on us and no one else."

"I know and I'm trying." She tells him as she looked at him. "Jasper, do you think that everything will be the same when meeting her or will it change."

"It might change." Amanda sighed. "Darlin'..."

"I know." She said. "It's not like we will get her suspicious."

"Who knows?"
~~~
At school, Amanda smiled as she walked to her locker. Arms wrapping around her hand her looking up at Jasper smiling. "Hi."

He leaned down and kissed her. Edward shook his head at them and smiled as he walked over to them. "Ready?" He said. "Rosalie and Emmett are waiting for us."

"Sure." Amanda says as she looked at Jasper. "Let's go so this day can be over soon."

Jasper held her close as they walked through the hall as the students watched. Amanda looked at him making him smile as he knew he shouldn't be thinking that way about himself. Amanda proved that from day one. His mind kept going back to all those years. She's his supporter and the love he has always wanted.

Walking outside, Amanda stood as Jasper wrapped his arms around her causing her to look at him. "What will happen, Amanda?"

"This part I don't know just yet." She said as she looked at them. "All I can tell you is that we have to do our best not to make her suspicious."

They nodded as they all started to walk in. Amanda and Jasper heard Jessica causing the girl to look at her mate. "Someone loves to be a know it all."

"Yep."

"Who are they?"

"That's Amanda, she's perky and sweet. The blonde beside her is Jasper. He's quiet and is always with Amanda."

Amanda looked up at him smiling as he leaned down and kissed her. "They don't know the other side of you."

"Shh." She tells him smiling as they sat down. "No one needs to know."

Jasper laughed as he kissed her head. Amanda smiled till she heard the one question that she knew what will happen after this. "Who is he?"

Amanda looked at Jasper as he knew this part was supposed to happen. He pulled her closer as she started talking to Rosalie. "I can't read her mind." Edward tells them gaining their attention.

"Amanda, have you picked out your dress?"

"Not yet. I haven't found the right one just yet."

Jasper and Emmett groaned as Edward was focused on Bella. Amanda looked at Jasper smiling, but she froze as she saw what happens next causing her to look at her brother. "You better not." She tells him.

"What?"

Amanda rolled her eyes as she walked away with Jasper behind her.
~~~
When school ended, Amanda told Rosalie what she saw. Rosalie wasn't happy about it, especially when the meeting started when Edward confessed that Bella is his blood singer.

Jasper walked into his and Amanda's room to see her smiling at the night sky. "Hey." She looked away from the window to see him. "I know you're upset..."

"Not upset." She tells him as she looked back out to the sky. "He made his choice. He also has her curious because we will be dealing with a lot of stares this week."

"That will be his mess to clean up." He tells her. "We need to focus on ourselves."

Amanda smiled as he kissed her. They stood together in one another's arms looking out the window. She knew she would need to talk to her dad soon about this, but for now she was in the arms of the man she loves. Someone she knows she'll forever be in his arms.