Fourteen

When Amanda woke up, all she saw was sunlight meaning that everyone stays home. Which she's able to go, but she doesn't like leaving Jasper. So, she stays home. Jasper walked into the room to see her looking out the window. He could tell that she was thinking, but he will never know what she is thinking about.

Feeling arms wrap around her, Amanda smiled as she looked up at him. "Hi."

"What's on your mind?"

"Today." She tells him. "Today, everything changes and we know that."

"Amanda, don't worry about her. Focus on us and the baby, we didn't cause this mess."

She looked at Jasper and kissed him. He's right. She doesn't need to worry about what's about to happen. She has other things to worry about.
~~~
Sometime that day, Amanda was talking to her parents. "We're still planning the baby's name."

"Do you want me to see what you are having?" Carlisle suggested.

Amanda shook her head as she didn't want to know what she was having as her and Jasper already talked about it being a surprise. Just thinking of him, she felt a kiss on her head causing her to look and smile at the man she loves. "Hi."

"What are you two talking about?"

"If we wanted to know what the baby is."

"Nah. We want it to be a surprise." Jasper tells him. "We don't care if its a boy or a girl, at least we finally have a child together."

Carlisle watched his daughter and son in law kiss. Seeing how happy she was made him happy, that was till Jasper pulled back seeing his mate in a trance. Carlisle watched as his daughter start blinking and did the one thing that had them worried. "Edward!" She screamed causing him to appear with her mother, brother and sister in law. "It's Bella. She's in danger."

Edward nodded and left, but the one thing she didn't really get to say was how stupid she was. "What happened?"

"The idiot thought it was a great idea to go to the book store owned by one of the pack members to get a book about us." She tells them. "A group of men saw that she was alone and were going to..."

"You don't have to say anything else." Jasper tells her. "We get the idea."

Amanda nodded as she rested her head against his. "There's something else, is there?" Emmett asked.

"She knows what we are."