Four

Amanda smiled a she was ready to finally marry the man that gave her life a meaning. She stood looking at her dress with a smile as Rosalie fixed her hair. "You look amazing, Amanda."

"Thank you." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I never thought this day would come. Meeting Jasper in 1948, spending time together like planned..."

"Everything went the way you saw it happening."

"Not this. No." She said as she walked to the window to see Jasper talking to Edward. "This was something I didn't see coming. All I saw was how happy I am with him in my life."

Esme walked in and kissed her head. "You are a blessing to this family Amanda." She tells her. "But at this moment, Jasper wants to marry you and get this over with."

"He just wants out of that tux."
~~~
Outside, Jasper stood waiting. When he saw Amanda walking with Carlisle, he knew. He was marrying the love of his life. Amanda got in front of him smiling as they held one another's hand. Amanda looked at him as they didn't really listen to the preacher. Her looked between the couples. "Amanda. Jasper." The two looked with smiles.

"I do." She says.

"I do."

The Cullens smiled as they knew the two didn't listen to a word that was said. Amanda and Jasper shared a kiss causing them to pull back with a smile. "I love you."
~~~
Over the years since Amanda and Jasper got married, Amanda has been seeing a girl for Edward, but the issue is, she doesn't know if she should trust her as this girl seems to be attracted to danger. "Darlin'."

"Edward won't be lonely for long." She said smiling, but frowned. "Jasper..."

"I won't let anything happen to our family. Especially you." He said kissing her head. "Let's finish packing and get back to Forks."

"Okay." She said as he grabbed her things. Amanda looked at her room one last time before leaving.