Eeven

Filler chapter
Word got around that Jasper and Amanda were expecting their first child. Amanda looked at Jasper as he kissed her head. She smiled as they were finally happy. Getting what they actually wanted together. A family. Jasper looked at Amanda to see her staring off causing him to move her to the next hall. "Darlin'?"

She looked at him smiling with tears in her eyes. "It's a beautiful vision." She tells him.

"Of?"

"Our family. You, me and the kids." She says. "Something we always wanted together."

Jasper kissed her making her smile. Amanda stopped as she saw Bella staring at them. She looked at him causing Jasper to grab Amanda and guide her in another direction.
~~~
When they got home, Amanda went straight to her mom since it's been awhile since she had a mother daughter talk. "Mom, can we do something today?" She asked as Esme looked at her. "It's been awhile since we had one of our mother daughter days."

"It has been awhile." She says. "What would you like to do?"

Amanda smiled as she had an idea. "I want you to help me pick out the spot for the baby's nursery." She says. "Jasper has the crib picked out since we looked at them before coming home."

"I would love to help you two out." She says. "Come on, let's look for ideas and then later you can show Jasper."

Amanda nodded as she was finally getting the time to spend with her mom. Jasper watched them go to another room and smiled. She's happy and that's all that matters to him.