Part 15 - Unbound

Mature content 18+
Read at your discretion

Anokhi knew all the good places in Delhi and she became his guide for the day. She switched off her mobile and that of Shaurya, almost forcibly and took him for a short tour around the city. They tasted street food, had pizza and roamed about the streets aimlessly. After watching the sunset from the Lotus Temple, Shaurya said to Anokhi, 'Aab tumhe ghar jana chahiye. Aur mujhe bhi thoda rest kar leni chahiye..'

Anokhi tilted her head and looked at him, 'Meri na kal chutti hai. Aur main itni asaani se aapko chodnewali nahi hu.'

She clutched at his sleeve and placed her head on his shoulder.

'Anokhi...baccho jaisi behave mat karo. Tum janti ho ki humari duniya aab bohot alag hai. Tumhare ghar mein koi hai jo tumhara intezaar kar raha hai. You should leave. Mere saath waise bhi tumhe kafi time guzar li hai. It's time to go back to your life.'

Anokhi released his arm and got up, dusting her saree. She had enough of his philosophies.

Shaurya understood her anger but didn't say anything. He got up with some difficulty. Anokhi noticed that and held his arm. He didn't object.

'Aap thik ho?' She asked.

'Aabtak to tha, age pata nahi...' he sighed.

Anokhi placed her hand on his chest and made him look at her, 'Kyu kar rahe ho aap aisa? Kyun bhaga rahe ho mujhe? Rehne do na apne saath....'

'Main sapno mein jita nahi Anokhi. Aur tum abhi mere liye ek sapna hi ho. Main tumhare layak nahi.......'

She put a finger on his lips, 'Sshh! Jis cheez ka aapko pata nahi hai uske bare mein baat maat kijiye. Aap kya ho ya nahi ho iska aapko koi andaza nahi hai.'

She paused for a moment and removed her finger, 'Chaliye aapko chod deti hu main. Isse aapke sath thoda aur tym spend kar lungi...'

Shaurya nodded. Even he was not ready to let go of her.

They booked a cab and two locations, one of Anokhi's place and another of the hotel Shaurya was in.

In the cab, Anokhi held Shaurya's hand tightly. She too didn't want to let go. Shaurya looked out of the window. The streets were bright and swarming with people. He disliked crowds.

Turning back at Anokhi, his heart ached at seeing her eyes glistening with tears..

'Anokhi please.....'

'Main thodi der aur ruk sakti hu aapke saath? Please?'

Shaurya couldn't say no to her. As the cab parked in front of the hotel, he paid the fare and let it leave. Anokhi smiled, 'Thank you!'

They walked hand in hand into the hotel, up to his room on the 7th Floor.

It was a VIP suite. Clean and spacious, and there was a huge window looking out to the city.

Shaurya hung his coat in the wardrobe and brew some coffee. Anokhi wandered around, unable to make up her mind. She felt nervous. And cold. Shaurya noticed it and raised the temperature of the AC.

'Coffee?' he handed her the mug. Anokhi took a sip. She hated black coffee but this time, her mind was occupied with something else. Shaurya came and stood beside her, by the window.

Anokhi hesitated for a moment and then said, 'Mujhe.....mujhe dekhna hai....'

'Kya?' There was a tinge of surprise in Shaurya's voice.

'Aapka.....aapka.....injury.....' There, she said it.

Shaurya froze for a while before saying, 'Kya zaroorat hai Anokhi?'

She took his hand in her and said, 'Mujhe zaroorat hai...'

Shaurya sighed. There was no escaping her. She was as adamant as before.

'Thik hai', he put the mug on the table and walked towards the bed. As he sat on it, Anokhi came towards him and knelt on the floor. She lifted his trouser to the knee. The prosthetic limb was attached to his knee. Slowly, she undid the clasps and took it out. Her eyes welled up on seeing his amputed leg. How painful it might have been! How much did he suffer! As she touched the end of his knee, he shuddered. Anokhi looked up at him. His eyes were shut and he was breathing heavily. She bent down and kissed on the spot.

'Anokhi!' her name exploding from his lips broke her last reserve. Reaching out, she unclasped his belt. He caught her hands..

'Please, don't!'

She didn't listen. She knew what he wanted in his heart. And it was exactly what she desired. It took a few more minutes for her to get him out of his trousers. She smothered his wound with kisses, all the way up his thigh. His breath deepened and he cupped her face in his hands, making her look into his eyes.

'Is this what you really want?' he asked her sincerely.

In reply, she edged closer and placed her lips on his, putting her arms around him. Shaurya kissed her back, desparately, with all the passion and longing in his heart. His hands travelled down her back and unclasped her blouse, slowly pulling it off her. She had already removed her aanchal, giving him full access to the upper part of her body. As he struggled with the hook of the material underneath, she helped him by doing it herself. Shaurya pulled the last piece of cloth off her too. Moving apart a little, he admired her angelic form, her beautiful curves, her radiant self. The girl he once knew was gone, and a woman had taken her place. Gorgeous, beautiful, almost surreal...

He brushed his thumb along her neck and lifted up her face a little. She closed her eyes as his warm breath fell on her face. Shaurya watched her for sometime and then buried his face in the curve of her neck, smothering her with kisses. His fingers travelled down her collarbone and further down, stopping at her moulds. Rubbing his fingers on the erected peaks, he made her moan with pleasure, till when she couldnt take it anymore. Getting up on her feet, she removed her saree and everything else, leaving not a thread on her body. Then she removed his shirt and boxers too. Climbing on his lap, she placed herself at the right spot, his hands holding her tightly by the waist. As she started moving in a rhythm with him inside her, Shaurya lowered his head and took a peak in his mouth, sucking and kissing at it passionately. He did the same to its twin, alternately. The rhythm increased and Anokhi leaned backwards, closing her eyes in blissful ecstacy. It was the moment she had waited for so many years. The moment when she truly belonged to the only man she had loved all her young life. The only man she ever desired since she was 15. The only man she wanted to feel with her body and soul since the time she became aware of her needs.

A loud moan escaped her lips as his head fell on her chest, and her entire body shook in response to his passionate release. He held her tightly, until his breath became normal. Anokhi cupped his face in her hands and kissed on his forehead, 'I love you', she said it for the first time.

Shaurya buried his face into her chest and whispered, 'I love you Anokhi...'

_____________________