🎻Babysitting🧸

(Thank you for reading this story, I'm surprised you are still reading this.)

( 719 Words )

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shirabu POV

Shirabu opened her front door and saw all the little kids sitting in her living room. 

"SHIRABU-SAN!" All the kids ran up to Shirabu and hugged her legs since they were not tall enough.

"Hey, guys how are you doing?" 

 "We're doing good!" Said a little kid.

An hour later the kids complained that they were hungry. 

"Do you guys want me to make soba?"

 "YESSSSSS" the kids yelled. 

"Ok, go play while I cook ok?" "

Oki," said the kids.

1 hour later.

"GUYS THE FOOD IS READY," Shirabu said while picking up the youngest child which is 2 years old.
The kids ran to the dining table and started eating 

" Tabemono o arigatō! (Thank you for the food)" the kids said. A few minutes later Shirabu made baby food for the 2-year-old and started feeding her. As a 2-year-old she played with her food and spilled it on Shirabu.

"Uhhhhh Himari! Hina watch your sister I need to change my clothes" 

"Ok!"

Shirabu ran up to her room and picked out a dress since she didn't feel like wearing shorts or pants.

Shirabu then ran back downstairs where she saw the little kids crying and the older kids struggling to make them stop crying

Shirabu took out her violin and started playing a few notes.
The kids stop crying and freaking out and looked at Shirabu who was standing beside the couches.
All the kids ran to the couches and sat on them watching Shirabu start playing.