❄... More powerful...❄

.

.

(677 Words)

.

.

.

.

A few minutes of silence passed. The teenager got out of the shield dom. She looked at the enemy with hatred in her eyes. 

"Oooooo, seems like someone is mad" Shirabu then clutched her hands and then threw something at the enemy. 

"UGHHHHHHH"  The enemy groaned. He looked down to see his hip bleeding. 

"You kill my friend... Now... I'm going to kill you!" Shirabu looked at them and then ice statues rose beside her.

"STOP SHIRA, YOU CAN'T FIGHT THEM ALONE," Semi yelled.

"OI KENJIRO GET BACK INSIDE!" Seiji also yelled. The others also started to yell which annoyed Shirabu. She turned around and everybody stopped because of something. They looked into her eyes and saw that her pupils were snowflakes.

"W-wha, what's wrong with her eyes?!" Suga asked in shock. A few seconds later she smiles. She turns around again and suddenly the statues started to shoot ice shreds. The enemies knew that the ice shreds are sharp because one of their soldiers just got cut by it. They started to run away but the ground turned into ice. Everyone started to slip and slide everywhere. The next moment the enemies knew something bad was going to happen.

Shirabu then bend down on her knees and touch the ground... The ground started to crack and it made the enemies fall into the pit.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

After a while of fun for Shirabu, she turns around to see the shocked faces of her friends. 'Why do I feel like this... My head hurts... My whole body hurts... I miss her...' Shirabu's eyes slowly closed and she lost control of her body and passed out. Before Shirabu could hit the ground Semi caught her. He stared at her for a while knowing that she had passed out. 

"D-did we d-do i-it?"  Botan asks. Everyone was silent for a few seconds but suddenly they were moving around, jumping and yelling in relief. Haru was holding Ichika while celebrating.

"WE DID IT!" Everyone was yelling out.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Later the villagers came out of the deep forest and saw all the dead bodies on the ground including ... Ichika Aoi's. The little children were crying. Most of the women were crying, the royals tried their best not to cry. The villagers also saw Shirabu Kenjirou's body that Semi Eita was holding. The villagers ran up to her and the 2 other village boys known as Botan Daisuke and Seiji Hikaru. 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Creak~. The sound of a castle door opening. Eita enters the guest room where Shirabu was peacefully resting. According to the doctor, Shirabu is in a small coma. Ever since the battle, war, whatever you wanna call it, finished, Eita has been visiting and keeping Shirabu in good condition since Eita has feelings for the strong little one on the bed. One day he entered the room and saw a bright light beside Shirabu. The light shimmered down and upon the light was Ichika... Eita gasped as Ichika held her hand on Shirabu's head. She turned to face the shocked royal and smiled. 

"Come, Semi-san," She said. Her wings became smaller, her halo was a bit bigger than her head, she wore all white.

"H-how..." The ash-blond hair boy said. Ichika and Eita started to talk for a bit. Soon, before they knew it time had passed fast. The sandy-coloured hair girl on the bed soon started to groan. The two turned to face a clueless awake girl. They were shocked.

"Shira, how are you feeling?" The ash-blonde asks. Shirabu turns her head to Eita and stretches her arms out. Eita knew what the sandy-coloured hair girl wanted. He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled her close. Shirabu then turned her head to face Ichika. 

"How was heaven?..." Ask the sandy-coloured hair girl to the bright angle. Ichika smiled.

"It's beautiful..." Ichika gave a crooked smile. It looked pretty fake. "Oh... It's my time to go... I will visit again next month... Bye..." And with a snap, she disappeared.