7

{Midoriya POV}

It happened so quickly I didn't have time to process what was going on. When I opened my eyes(when did they close?), I was in a strange room. The walls, ceilings, and even the floor were all white. The room wasn't too big. The first thing I noticed was the floating furniture all over the room.

"What the..."

Where am I?

"Izuku?"

I turned around at the call. An unfamiliar person stood there. The first thing that caught my eye was his purple eyes.

"Er..."

"Haha." He smiled. "You don't remember me, do you?"

I tilted my head. "I'm sorry, I don't...who are you? And where am I?"

"Well, no matter." He said as if he didn't hear me. "Izuku, I know you're confused, but don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you."

He extended his hand, and a flurry of white glitter escaped from his fingertips. They formed into small shapes, before materializing into glittery bunnies.

"Wow...!" I crouched down, petting their pretty heads. One of them climbed up my arm, nestling on my shoulder. "Is this your quirk? Space manipulation?"

He smiled. "Illusion, Izuku. That's my quirk. I can remake whatever I've seen in reality."

I looked up as the animals disappeared. "How do you know my name?"

"I know many things." He said, giving me a smile. "But no need to worry. I want to chat with you."

. . .

"Y-You want me to go abroad?!"

"We need you, Izuku." He said. "Please."

"I-I'm not sure...This is too sudden...I have to tell my teachers, my friends, my mom..."

"But we don't have time. If we don't hurry right now, they'll eat my people."

I gulped. "B-but..."

"Please, Izuku." He clasped my hands. "I-I don't have a strong quirk. I only managed to come to Japan after my mother sacrificed herself by using the last bits of her energy. I heard about the hero festival and saw you fight. Your strength, you can use it to help us."

This was too sudden.

"S-Sorry, I really want to help you, but..."

He pursed his lips, before biting his lip. He lifted my hands to his forehead before his body started shivering.

"Please..." He went onto his knees, making me freak out. "Please...please...please...I lost my father and mother...and my wife and kids...I even lost my best friend..."

He lifted his chin, tears in his eyes. "W-Wouldn't you be desperate if you lost everyone?!"

If I lost everyone...?

Mom? Class 1-A? All Might?

...Kacchan?

"So please...please, help me..."

He lost his whole family...and all I need to do is destroy villains. His mother sacrificed herself for her son. I need to help! If it's for the sake of his people...

I clenched my fists, making him look up.

"Okay!" I said, giving him a firm nod. "I'll help you!"

His face changed into a look of relief before he hugged me. "Thank you, thank you! Oh, thank you, Izuku!"

"Just tell me what I need to do!"

. . .

When I entered the portal, I couldn't help but gasp.

"Oh my goodness...Where are we?"

"It's Korea." He said, sniffing. "Seoul."

I looked around. Dust flowed through the air like oxygen. The ground was covered in dirt and pieces of cement. The sky that should've been blue was brown and orange. I guessed this used to be a city because there were piles of rubble everywhere.

"These villains were strong." He said as we walked towards his base. "Even our strongest warriors ended up injured. We're going to run out of food supplies soon."

We came across what seemed to be the only building standing. It was dirty and look dangerous, but he went in without hesitation, making me follow. Inside, the air was a bit cleaner. Broken tables and chairs were everywhere. I even caught some streaks of blood.

"Wow..."

He opened a door, and we stepped inside. There were people; at least 20 or 30. Some looked up. Others were asleep, injured, or caring for the injured.

"Haru-ya!" A woman said, running up to us. She stopped, staring at me with wide eyes. She asked him a question in an unknown language. He replied with what seemed to be the same language.

"She's my mother's friend." He explained to me as she seemed to relax a little. "They're all Korean."

"Ah." I bowed to her, hoping they had the same signs of manners as us. She bowed back. "Your name is Haru?"

"My codename. No one knows each other's real names here. We all use codenames."

"How come?"

"One of the members betrayed us." He said. "Told our information to the enemy. That's why we can't trust anyone anymore."

"Ah..."

...That's odd. If it happened while Haru was still here then they should still know each other's names.

"Come have a seat. We'll formulate a plan."

"Right!"

{Bakugo POV}

"This is bullshit," I muttered. "What the fuck is he?"

"Shouldn't we send out search teams immediately?" Shitty Hair asked. "Three days is pretty short, considering the size of Japan!"

"We don't even know if he's in Japan," Sensei said, his leg bouncing anxiously. "We need to be smart about it."

"Did he leave any clues?" Round-face asked. "Such as who he's working with, or any of that stuff?"

I stood up from the couch, heading towards the door.

"Bakugo! Where are you going?"

"Sitting around thinking about shit ain't gonna bring him back!"

"Don't go acting on your own, Young Bakugo. We don't even know what we're facing!"

"I'm going to my room. Fuck that bastard, Deku's strong, despite looking like a brat!" Angrily, I slammed the door, heading towards the dorms. When I arrived, I found myself entering Deku's room instead of mine.

His room smelled like him.

Ain't that fucking obvious, it's his room...

I sat on his bed, placing my hands over my eyes.

"Where are you...Who took you...Why did he...!" A heavy sigh escaped from my nose. I looked up at his desk, glaring at a picture of his smiling ass on graduation day. "You told me you were watching, didn't you, you bastard? If you can hear me, tell me where the hell he is."

As if on cue, a white shimmer appeared in front of me, morphing into some kinda shape.

"The fuck?"

It moved for a few seconds, before finalizing into the shape of a small person.

"..."

It was painfully obvious it was Deku. He was sitting on some kinda invisible chair, and he was nodding his head, as if he were talking to someone.

"Deku..." I reached my hand, touching the glitter. It felt cold. He stood up and stared directly at me, before pointing. His white lips opened for a few seconds, before he smiled and said:

"Tadaima!"

(I'm home!)