announcement

thank you everyone for reading my first ever fanfic, im am happy to say that because of your presence, i will continue writing this story that i wasn't too sure was going to be good.

so the first season of vivid is finished and season 2 will resume Wednesday with chapter 17.

i want to get some things clear before we move on further.

vivid is a story that follows the loonaverse as closely as it can. it cant fill everything in since the loona lore is not fully disclosed. but one thing for sure is that, i will still keep the integrity of the story.

i will be adding some elements of my own to the story that will kind-of shift away from the loonaverse. rest assured though, because not all of it will.

so let me give you the basics of what's happened and revealed so far.

so i have mentioned about the dark gods, and without spoiling too much they are the darkness within the loonaverse. 

i tried using many different lore's and mythologies to to give it a twist. it mainly came to me when i was researching about Korean mythology.

i love loona and its lore so i want to add in my own elements and theory's to it. just think of it as a fan's obsession.

this was it from me, i hope you have enjoyed the story so far and I'm sorry that it wasn't the typical high school/idol love story that many of you were hoping for. and because of you my book was #1 in the hyerim category for 3 weeks straight and now its been holding onto its #2 spot.

i do hope that whatever feelings or frustration you have with the story you can leave in the notes, i would love to read it.

once again thank you soo much, and see you Wednesday