VIVI

"That's so cool, can they like to see me?" Olivia curiously asked.

Choerry:

"Well, they can and cannot, it is mainly because they exist outside of the timeline"

Olivia had wanted to ask more questions but before she could choerry stopped her, she reminded her that they don't have much time.

"I will answer any question you have later on" she explained as she walked towards a circle, with a butterfly engraved in the middle.

Choerry walked on top of the circle, and her right eye gave a purple glow that resonated with the circle.

As the circle lit up, choerry was lifted into the air and a beautiful woman could be seen appearing as a hologram from the light.

Choerry came back down and greeted her as the great goddess heejin. Olivia didn't know what it was, but she could feel a connection between herself and heejin.

"It's been a long time," heejin said as she smiled softly while looking at choerry.

"Yes, it has" choerry replied.

"Now I see that you have found what you were looking for" as she finished her sentence she looked at Olivia and gave off a familiar and friendly smile.

"Hello Olivia" she greeted her. Olivia being the shy girl that she was. She nervously greeted her back.

Seeing Olivia again gave heejin a sense of happiness, it felt as if she had found her other half.

She chuckled as she reminded Olivia, that there was no reason for her to be nervous around her. And to think of her as a sister.

Olivia nervously nodded her head as she looked at choerry. Choerry assured her that there was no need to be nervous.

Heejin:

"Ok back to the pressing issue" she continued. "So why have you left the world you so desperately wanted"

Choerry:

"You and I both know that I was planning on staying in that world for as long as I could. But it seems as if Yves won't let that be, and is now trying to escape the nether realm"

Heejin:

"Yes, I noticed"

Choerry:

"Well if you know then why haven't you told us or tried to stop it" choerry exclaimed.

Heejin-

"Choerry... I know that you want me to get rid of Yves and the rest of them, since what happened thousands of years ago, but you have to understand that I... can't"

"Why can't you" she angrily shouted.

Which shocked Olivia. Olivia has known choerry to be a bright and cheerful person, well... there are times where she is scary but she never got loud.

Why was choerry so upset at Heejin's answer Olivia wondered? She knew that if she asked, choerry wouldn't tell her, so she decided to just listen in.

Heejin:

"You have to understand that everything happens for a reason, and I just can't interfere with the course of the universe"

Choerry:

"Why... do you always try and pretend as if the universe is stopping you from doing anything"

Heejin: