Finding Jinsoul

Olivia and choerry were on earth for less than 2 days and things were already proving to be much more difficult than they anticipated.

Choerry's original plan was to try and blend in for an entire week before she approached jinsoul. Choerry knew that if jinsoul were to find out that she was not that earth's choerry she would escape to a different part of the world.

With her plan set and ready she replaced Olivia's original and her own and became them. she was confident that her plan was proceeding smoothly when jinsoul grabbed her during practice and dragged her onto the roof.

Jinsoul:

"So why have you come here"?

Cheorry: 

Wait? How did you know it was me? I perfectly replaced this earth's choerry"?

Jinsoul:

"I could feel unknown energy when you came down to this world. I was skeptical at first, so I decided to track the energy when I saw you absorb the energy of the world to stabilize yourself"

Cheorry:

"I tried to wait for weeks before I had approached you, but since you came to me yourself then you must have guessed why I came here instead of asking me"

Jinsoul:

"I want to hear it from your mouth, why your here"

Choerry:

"I came because they have found a way to escape. And I am sure it won't be long before they do so"

Jinsoul:

"And? What does any of that have to do with me"?

Choerry:

"I know that you ran away to forget but you must come back with me, we need to fight back"

Jinsoul:

"HA!! Fight back? Are you being serious right now? Did you forget what happened"?

Cheorry:

"I will never forget, and I will never forgive"

Jinsoul:

"Then why are you trying to repeat it? Did vivi-unnies' death not teach you already? We can beat them"

Choerry:

"I won't stop till I kill Yves, and getting together is the best way to be able to do that"

Jinsoul:

"Together? Don't you think it's pathetic that a bunch of so-called goddesses can't beat three people? It's laughable actually"

Choerry:

"Where did your pride go? Didn't you pride yourself In protecting your family and friends"?

Jinsoul:

"Family, friends? You must be kidding me right? One of our friends/family turned out to be an evil bitch!! Who by the way-had no remorse in torturing the 2 people who were always there for her, and the other 2 joined her"

Choerry:

"Why do you blame yourself? it's not anyone's fault, we didn't know"

Jinsoul:

"Yes, it is our fault, we were so comfortable in our little bubble that we failed to realize that a monster was among us, And we don't even know what she is and where she comes from.