Adventure

"Ok hold the fuck up... are you high? What are you talking about? "Wife"? Since when did I become your wife"?

"Are you on drugs? Because it's not healthy for you, and if not, this must be some kind of prank right"?

Choerry-

"Not it's not a prank, nor am I on drugs. And I don't mean the current you. I'm talking about the original you".

"Oh, wait so the original me was your wife? But I thought she was sealed"? I replied, as I rolled my eyes jealously, I couldn't believe that I was jealous of my past self.

Choerry-

"Well she was, she was sealed far longer than what the creator planned for. But she eventually was released and she was found in the mortal realm".

"And it's crazy how I was the one who found her, it happened while I was on a mission on earth. It felt like fate, and I instantly fell in love with her".

"So I asked her out but it seemed like she had no idea of what love was. So we spent years together, as she learned more she eventually knew what love was and asked me out".

She put her hand over her mouth and held back her tears when she mentioned that, I could feel how much she loved her.

"We spent 30 years together" she continued.

"She is the only one I had ever loved in my years as a goddess. And like all good things that come to pass, it must also end".

"Wait so when you say 30 years you meant in the mortal realm right"? I asked.

Choerry-

"Yea, why?

"Well if you were with her for 30 years shouldn't you have realized that she was also a goddess like you since she didn't age"?

I thought she would have easily questioned something so obvious.

Choerry-

"Yea I did think of it as strange and why I never heard of another goddess aside from the ones our mother heejin created, but when I asked her she didn't tell me anything".

"So what happened to Olivia that you had to go to different worlds and wait thousands of years? I'm guessing she or "me" died".

Choerry-

"Yes she died. I had took her to the dimension where the mother resided, and said that she knew her but didn't go any further into detail".

"The mother gave us her blessings and I introduced her to the other goddess. When we got back to earth I started to notice that the dark gods were running loose".

"I told the mother and she told us we had to prepare for war. The war was very fierce, it left us injured and seriously wounded".

"Some of us got turned into dark gods, since that was the leader of the dark gods power. And during the war the dark gods found out about your existence and used you as a way to try and get to me".

"Because to them, my powers were too dangerous and they could never catch me. So once you were found, a way to get through me worked".

"I tried saving you but I failed and was caught, just bas I was about to be turned into one of them, one of the 3 saved me".

"But her biggest mistake was forgetting you, I tried to go back but it was too late".

"They had killed you as a punishment for escaping. Heart broken and in pain, I hid myself in a dimension I created. I stayed there for millennia's".

"The others tried to find me but couldn't, and it seemed like without the power of the 3, they couldn't win the fight against the dark gods".

"But to me losing the half of me destroyed, my reason to even live, so I ignored their pleas and hid away".

"I had thought that I was going to stay in the pocket dimension for a long time when the mother called me".

"She told me that you didn't truly die, and she told me that there are limits to what she herself could tell me, but what she did tell me is that, you will be reborn".

"She did tell me that I could find your god soul once it enters a human body, and what she failed to mention is that your god-soul could show up anywhere in the 3 worlds".

"She somehow knew where in the three worlds it would be, and for her to tell me I had to help send the dark gods to the nether realm, with the deal in place, it only took us 3,000 to fight them off and seal them in the nether realm".

"After the battle she finally told me where in the three worlds I could find you, except she failed to mention that it would thousands of years to find your god-soul".

"And so I searched for tens of thousands of years, and while searching the dark god minions known as the Nabatean, followed me and tried fighting me".

"He kept looking for me every thousand years, and he kept losing, so I thought he had given up. I never should have let him escape" she huffed.

"I should have killed him thousands of years ago".

"Now that I found you I thought I should fulfill my promise that I made when we were in the mortal realm".

"You told me that you wanted to live your life as a true mortal and your dream was to become an idol. And so when I found this world I put it into effect and made so that you could become an idol".

"And for me, just being by your side was enough, and I had planned for it to be that way. What I did not expect is that the Nabatean would still find me and recognize you and try to kill you again".

"Which I made him regret deeply, because this time he left with no arms" she said as she evilly smiled.

Jeez these gods and goddesses are cruel I thought to myself. and I was married to one in my past life.

"So... what should we do?" i asked.

"Because now that they know about me they will keep coming".

Choerry-

"I know, I can't keep you safe by myself anymore and it seems like the dark gods have escaped, except for their leader, I don't feel her energy".

"I also can't keep you in this pocket dimension forever {even though I want to}" she mumbled.

"I do have a plan though"

She continued, what we should do is find the other goddesses who reside in the other worlds and tell them about the dark gods escape.

"And hopefully talk to the mother god about how to fully get rid of them, because frankly I'm getting real tired of them".

Wow so I guess my life as an idol that just started ended. I was upset but deep down I, was really thrilled to travel to other worlds and meet goddesses.

Well, let the adventure begin.