Prom Suprise

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

"This years prom king candidates are," Sue Sylvester speaks over the loud speaker, "Ryder Lynn," Ryder is cheering is in his class and Sue goes onto to announce the next person, "Noah 'Puck' Puckerman," Puck recieves hi-fives from his male classmates then Sue announces the final candidate, "Finn Hudson."

Finn awkwardly looks around at everyone. Rachel sitting next to him looks like she wants to be nominated for Prom Queen.

"Now the prom queen candidates," Sue says, "Kitty Wilde," Kitty is cheering in her class with some cheerios, "Santana Lopez," Santana is recieving a kiss on the cheek for congratulations from Brittany, "And Quinn Fabray." Quinn smiling with pride in her classroom.

Rachel slumps in her seat and returns to her work. Finn can see her looking sad and puts a hand on her back.

--------------------------------------------

Kitty strolls up to Ryder by his locker.

"Looks like Finn is with Santana for the prom court and Quinn is with Puck for the prom court so it looks like it's us two, Bieber." Kitty says.

"No funny business like flirting with me." Ryder says.

"Oh, that's right; you're male hair cut girlfriend is in New York." Kitty says.

"Don't say mean stuff about her!" Ryder shouts.

"Or what?" Kitty says.

"I don't know." Ryder says.

"Let's get our campaign ready." Kitty says with a clap.

Ryder rolls his eyes and follows Kitty down the hall.

---------------------------------------------

The week goes by and prom started on the Thursday. Finn arrives with Santana and Rachel at the prom. Yes, he is going with two girls but one is the girl he's running with for prom king and queen and one is his girlfriend. Brittany has already arrived since she's performing in the first song.

As they arrive, the first song sung by the New Directions begins.

[Brittany:]

I'm the cat with the bass and drum

Going 'round like bom, bom, bom

[Marley (Marley & Brittany):]

I'm the cat with the bass and drum

(Going 'round like bom, bom, bom)

What's grooving? I'm moving

I like your style of womping

How charming! Just a rapper

Load him up and eat that snapper

I want 16 pints of rum and then I go (bom, bom)

Going up in the dark of the night

(And so I go ooh, ah-ah-ah-ah,) I

I've brought a pie in my pocket

Pie in my pocket, an eye in my socket

You got life, you got style

You got nothing on my mind

But I'm so cool and I'm so groovy

(When I go bom, bom, bom)

[Marley:]