Good Riddance

Yes, I will be including Glee's latest song (which I am totally in love with) This Is The New Year (So many Jarley moments + I love Ryder/Unique's moments + the Joe/Kitty parts). It's an awesome performance over there that Ryan Murphy has released on his personal youtube account------->
Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Kitty walks into the choir room during the day. She remembers being in this choir room and being apart of this club. The songs they sung, the people she met and the enemies she made. She remembers them all well.
"What are you doing?" A voice asks from behind Kitty. Kitty jumps a little in fright then turns around to see Marley standing in the doorway.
"I'm actually here to apologise to you for everything I've done to you." Kitty says.
'You are?" Marley asks, not exactly believing Kitty.
"I am. Honest to god I am. I made your life a living hell and I didn't even know you that well. I just liked Jake but I could see he liked you more. He loves you and he's the father. I'm actually dating Michael now." Kitty says.
"You are?" Marley asks.
"Yes. We asked me to dance after Ryder ditched me for Nellie during our king and queen dance. Michael's changed me. I'm glad he's only a junior so we can have a year together." Kitty says.
"So where is my proper apology?" Marley asks.
Kitty has an honest look on her face, "I'm really sorry, Marley. Can I stay in Glee club for the last week of the year?"
Marley walks up to Kitty, with arms open for a hug. Kitty smiles and accepts the hug. Marley speaks up, "You're probably going to have to apologize to the club for ruining our chances at Nationals last year."
"Well, you guys won this year and you're actually popular now. I'll make sure to join Glee club next year with Michael." Kitty says.
They part from their hug and smile at each other before the bell rings and Glee club starts.

-----------------------------------------

Most of the New Directions sit in the auditorium. Joe, Ryder, Marley, Blaine, Artie, Jake, Kitty, Nellie, Tina, Sugar, Unique, Sam and Brittany are on the stage.
"We would just like to say we are going to miss you all. Kitty has decided to make amends with us though. Kitty?" Artie says.
Kitty steps forward, "I am sorry for ruining your chances at Nationals last year. I told Marley she was really fat while she was pregnant and I was saying she was going to ruin our chances at Nationals. Everything went to her head and she just fell, making us lose. I am actually being nice since after Ryder ditched me for Nellie at prom, Michael asked me to dance and now we are dating."
"Wow." Mike says.
"That's interesting." Santana says.
"Any who, we juniors and sophomores want to sing something with the help of some seniors, Marley, Ryder, Blaine, Sam, Jake and Brittany. The song maybe about a new year but a new year for everyone is a new semester or a new school or a new state." Tina says.
The band begin to play and people just dance around on stage.

[Blaine:]
Another year you made a promise
Another chance to turn it all around
And do not save this for tomorrow
Embrace the past and you can live for now

[Blaine with New Directions:]
And I will give the world to you

[Marley (with Jake):]
Speak (louder than the words before you)
And give (them meaning no one else has found)

[Artie (with Sam):]
The role we (play is so important)

[Unique and Ryder:]
We are the voices of the underground

[Marley:]
And I ([Brittany:] I)
Would give the world to you

[Brittany:]
Say everything you've always wanted

[Sam:]
Be not afraid of who you really are

[Jake and Marley:]
Cause in the end we have each other
And that's at least one thing worth living for

[Jake with New Directions:]
And I ([Marley:] I)
Would give the world to you

[Artie with Brittany and New Directions:]
A million suns that shine upon me
A million eyes you are the brightest blue
Lets tear the walls down that divide us
And build a statue strong enough for two

[Jake:]
I pass it back to you

[Jake and Ryder:]
And I will wait for you,

[Blaine and Sam with New Directions:]
Cause I would give the world

[Blaine, Sam and Unique with New Directions:]
And I would give the world
And I would give the world to you