Oh no

Sirius sat at home, with his hair undone. God he was bored.

He stood up, before promptly laying down on a nearby sofa and fell asleep.

—-

Remus too, was bored. Not in the same sense as Sirius, more of a 'I have so much work to do I'm just not going to do any' kind of way. 

So he was bored. And wanted to find something other than marking to do. 

It was late, not so late that it was dark, but late enough that Remus could to down to the small library he kept next to his room and find a book to read. Not procrastinate. Read.  

He kept reading, until he realised it was far too late for someone who needed to get up as early as he did to be awake. Then he switched off his light and some how, miraculously, actually got a few hours of (well needed) sleep.

——

Sirius was awake. And he was still bored. So, after a lot pacing back and forth, and doing other random chores, like the laundry, in the hopes that he would suddenly be pulled into the quiet lull of sleep, he realised there were too many thoughts going through his mind to do anything useful. So he decided to scheme.

He went and found the large cork board that he accidentally bought online after Harry (his amazing godson) had bought him a 'phone' for Christmas. It was a weird device, however, now he didn't have to get his knees sooty when trying to talk to Harry. Fun.

But anyway, he started to write down everything he currently knew about the situation. The 5w's. 

Who?

What?

Why?

Where?

How? (????)

He took a step back, a plan starting to come together in his mind, the red string that lined his cork board started to speak to him, and, instead of walking away and sleeping like a sane person would, he began to listen.

—- 

Remus woke up, with panic circling his brain.

Something bad was about to happen. Something no introvert (like him) would be able to stand.

Social embarrassment.

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating, I just kinda lost interest in this fandom. Tbh might lose interest again... HOWEVER! Here is an update, wolfstar??? Possibly ;) -Killian 

Word Count = 386