Meet Liam Thompson

A/N: I just want to put out there that @TheWhiteRabbit24 has inspired me to write my own Power Rangers book. Now some of the chapters might have some similarity to how he writes it or just because I couldn't find any other way for Liam to interact with the others but I will try my best to not make it the same as his books. Highly recommend checking his Power Rangers Books. Also there will be some ships in this book because there's not a lot of couples.

My OC

Name:
Liam Thompson

Ranger Color:
Green

Ranger Position:
Core Member (Core Member: A member that started from the beginning)

Roll Call:
"Growth of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Green!"

Zord:
Pegasus Zord

Special Ability:
Telepathy

Love Interest:
Levi Weston/Aiden Romero

Appearance:
Short Black Hair
Blue eyes
Wears anything Green

Bio:
Liam Thompson is the twin brother of Sarah Thompson and son of Jackie Thompson. Liam unlike his sister is a shy and timid boy he is rarely seen anywhere else except with his sister. Liam is not a strong person but when it comes to protecting his family and friends he is confident and ready-to-take-action. Growing up Liam doesn't remember a lot about his father. Sometimes at night he would cry thinking about the sad times that had happened in his childhood. But he always feels better when listening to a certain famous singer's song and his name is Levi Weston. Levi Weston is a light of hope in his world a meaning to live.

A/N: This book will be following the plot of the show and mostly the POV of Liam.