Chapter Thirteen: Family Fusion

Edited: 28/08/2022

Liam POV

Calvin, Levi and I were outside of the school, as the both of them were putting up the sign, while I make sure it's in the right spot. Brody and 'Aiden' came up to us.

"I hear Presto Change-O is making an appearance at the talent show tonight. You guys doing anything?" Calvin asked.

"Me? No. I'm gonna have fun watching." Levi said.

"Me too. I'm not that good in anything." I said, chuckling, as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Don't worry Liam. I'm sure you're good at something." Levi said.

"Thanks, Levi." I thanked him smiling.

"Brody and I are performing a song our dad wrote for us when we were kids." 'Aiden' said, while Levi nodded.

"Come on, we'd better go practice. I'm not sure if I remember all the words." Brody said.

"I'll see ya later." Aiden said, as they left.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Beau POV

Hayley, Sarah and I were watching Preston performing his magic trick, as we clap for him.

My Ninjacom beeped, and I answered it.

"Mick needs us at the base." I said.

"Let's go." Preston said, and we left toward the base.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

All of us burst into the classroom, where Brody and 'Aiden' were practicing their song.

"Ripcon's attacking the city!" Sarah said.

"Ripcon? He's tough. The last time we fought, I barely got away." Brody said.

"Uh Mick, what about that new star you've been working on?" Calvin asked.

"The Ninja Fusion Star! Well, it's almost complete, it will harness the power of all eight of your Power Stars." Mick said.

"But we still need to add my Gold Energy." Levi said.

"And my Green Energy." I said.

"Right." Mick said.

"We'll buy some time while you guys go back to the base, and finish the Fusion Star." Brody said.

All of us rushed out of the classroom.

"While we're out there, keep a close eye on 'Aiden'." I whispered to Liam.

"Don't worry, I'll keep a close eye on him." Liam said.

The both of us nodded, and I went with the others.

Liam POV

"Let's throw it into the Nexus Prism. Uh, but be careful. It comes out fast." Mick explained to Levi and I. We went towards the base.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Beau POV

We ran towards where Ripcon and some Basherbots were.

"Ninja Spin!" We shouted, as we spun our Power Stars, and Morphed.