emilie is back.

"yes it is mom, i'm going to go out them down for a nap" i was tired my self and needed some time alone, by now it was nearing halloween i knew me and adriens time with the kids was running out fast. i needed sometime to just think.

emma and louis where out like a light as soon as they hit the bed, i was walking around carrying hugo he didn't really want to sleep anymore now he was up, i went down stairs into the bakery, even though they had and hour and 30 minutes till close there was still a line of about 10 people almost leaving the door.

i grabbed the front chest baby carrier and slipped hugo inside and made my way around to the back of the counter.

"ah thank you mari people don't seem to stop coming in" my mom is one of the purest souls out there, my dad was for sure a lucky guy. i thought to myself.

"no problem mom, my little boy doesn't want to go back to sleep and i have nothing better to do" i took over the Register since it would be a little easier with holding a baby.

the first customer shot me a kind smile aswell a little wave at hugo which made me giggle, the next person didn't say anything they just grabbed thier change and left, after a couple more people i noticed a familiar limo roll up outside, none the less i see adrien,gabriel and emilie step out of the car.

"hey mom,dad look" i said to my parents as they looked outside to see, they both gasped not believing their eyes. it was unbelievable,though i'm still amazed myself

there where multiple flashes outside the bakery,which i could understand why, especially about the news from the other day and emilie being with them.  i noticed emilie stop and turn towards the cameras.

"please calm down, i was kidnapped but now i'm safe with my family, please give me some time to spend with them alone" emilie said kindly waving to the cameras, i guessed the professionalism of being infront of a camera ran in the family.

adrien was the first to walk in when gabriel opened the door for both of them, adrien made his was around the back towards me and gave hugo a kiss on the head and picked him up out of the carrier, the weight off my back felt so nice, he gave me a kiss on the lips, and i will never not miss the feeling of his lips on mine.

"how are you buggaboo" adrien said and smirked a little holding the small baby

"don't call me that" i hate when he calls me that,but it's kind of cute that we can have these nicknames that no one understands.

he laughed a little at me and i continued to help out the last customer in the store, i walked around to the front of the counter and greated emilie and gabriel. i noticed gabriel's mood adjustment first he seemed so much happier and playful, maybe this was the right choice i thought to myself.

he held hugo in a cradle looking down at his grandson, i saw him smile at the little baby,and that's when emilie leaned in towards the baby's face and smiled and ticked his tummy, i heard hugo laugh which made me smile i looked at adrien to only see he was looking at me,  we locked eyes and smiled i could never get tired of those green eyes, i've been in love with them for years.

it had only been thirty minutes so i knew emma and louis where still out, my parents decided to close up for the day so we can spend some time with the agrestes, we made our way upstairs and explained the situation to emile about adrien and our relationship and that we where ladybug and chat noir, this made me realize that from now on the miracle box will be in the agreste name when me and adrien get married but i didn't need to think about that now i was 17 living my best life, with the boy i love and my family nothing could be better then this.

after about 2 hours of talking about our adventures of chatnoir and ladybug to our parents we remembered we had to patrol, so me and adrien transformed in front of our parents and made our way to the balcony. i checked to made sure the miracle box was locked away for obvious reasons  and set out towards our normal meeting place on a roof infront of the Eiffel tower.

NO POV

"crazy day huh milady" chatnoir spoke to his partner not moving his eyes from the eiffel tower

"ya think kitty" ladybug said swinging her legs off the side of the building.

"well since the kids will probably be gone soon since there's no hawkmoth to akumatize you milady, what are we going to do" chat noir said dramatically by putting his hand to his head and pretending to faint

"oh kitty we will be normal teenagers" ladybug said poking him in the chest

"okay babe, let's do a quick patrol then meet at yours?" chatnoir asked

"race ya!" ladybug said swinging onto the eiffle tower to patrol her side of paris

"your on LB" chat said sticking his staff up in the air and going the opposite way

after about thirty minutes ladybug landed on her balcony and transformed back into marinette. she walked down into the kitchen.

"hey is adrien back yet" she said grabbing a crying hugo who was already reaching for his mommy.

"nope, at least i know why he disappears everynight with his shower on" gabriel said

they all laughed at this, they waiting around for another five minutes untill a thump was on the roof, i heard chatnoir fast running downstairs

"DID I BEAT HER BACK" chat noir yelled

"i don't think so kitty" marinette said back to the boy in leather

"damn it" chatnoir said grabbing hugo who looked at him with wide eyes

"oh yeah claws off" adrien said releasing plagg

"i need the cheese" plagg said making an a-line for the cheese platter on the kitchen island

this made everyone laugh for some reason, but it was funny.

"plagg get off of it you stinky sock" tikki flew out from behind marinette and pushed him off the cheese platter

"don't worry sugar cube i already got some" plagg said floating in the air rubbing his belly adding a burp

both family's who where soon to be one starting laughing at the kwamis, it felt weird to adrien and marinette to just have them out in the blue like this .  but it was the new normal for the two teens

after a couple hours the agrestes soon returned home 

and marinette was left with her thoughts