she was found.

"and who are you" emilie said shooting marinette i kind smile.

"oh shit, mom this is marinette dupain-chang my girlfriend and mari this is my mom" adrien said steping in and introduceing them.

"very nice to meet you mrs agreste"marinette said standing with one hand holding her other arm that was relaxed to her side, she looked almost shy.

"it's very nice to meet you marinette, i hope we can talk more later i really just want to see my home i'm sorry to seem in a rush but yeah i'm sorry" emilie responded fast

"no don't worry i understand, we'll i could- would i wokldnt- but i" marinette tried to make sense of her words and pracly spitting out nonsense, she just didn't really understand i mean she wasn't in a magical coma for years

soon they all arrived upstairs...

"ugh gabriel darling this house is so...depressing now,it's all grey and sad" emilie said walking through gabriel's office

"i will do what ever you want me to do to change it my love" gabriel spoke catching up with emilie and wrapping his arms around her waist.

adrien hadn't seen his dad so happy and affectionate for a long time, it confused him but it made sense to adrien still somehow, adrien never noticed how much his father really loves her untill today.

emilie made her way to the foyer she grabbed the dark rounded handles on both sides of the doorway and swinged them open.

"emilie..." nathalie was took bye suprise she wasn't thinking she would be back in a matter of less then a day, she slowly walked towards emilie and gave her a huge hug, she was suprised and happy to see her best friend but also upset.

"emilie,let's talk later i have some work to do that i need to finish this hour" nathalie walked up the grand stairs the sound of her shoes hitting the floor filled up the silent room

nathalie's pov

"i terrorized paris because i loved you"

i couldn't help the guilt taking over me, the constant guilt, it felt like knifes to my heart, i was hurting and it hurt like hell...

i sat and my bed and cried for a little bit, i just thought that everything was going perfect and i was going to have him.
———————-
no body pov

after a long while of walking around the house with emilie, adrien was still shocked that so much had happened in one day, marinette introduced the kids along with tikki and plagg, the kwamis obviously wherent a suprise to her she was more confused on how they got miraculouses, but she didn't ask questions.

when it was time for marinette to leave paparazzi was almost blocking the gates of the mansion going to make it hard for marinette to leave with the kids aswell.

she grabbed one of adriens oversized hoodies before she left and threw it over her head ,along with a pair of sunglasses,she walked down the stairs with emma and louis well gabriel walked down with hugo playing with his little hands making sure to watch his step. adrien didn't want to make marinette stand with all the people taking photos he soon take hugo from his fathers hands and kissed hugo on the end before putting him in his car seat. he hugged emma and louis goodnight and reserted back inside to spend time with his mom. it was already starting to become late nearing 5pm.

maris pov

i get into the limo and it soon takes us back home, emma and louis where visibly tired out,
i could tell and baby hugo was baby hugo asleep. i was happy to go home, i wanted to let adrien be alone with his mom, i was happy for him it's not everyday someone expiernces this.

when i arrived home i thanked gorilla him and louis got along well, gorilla actually got out of the car just to give the two kids a hug and waved goodbye to marinette.

i walked into my home and breathed in the familiar scent of baked goods, it was nearing the end of the work day for my parents so the shop was nearly empty, i greated my parents with a hug along with the two kids sending hugs thier grandparents way

"so marinette is she found" tom asked to start of

"yes she's found and alive" i clicked on to thier lingo because i even froget sometimes they know my secret identity

"oh that's fantastic honey" sabine said in a smooth tone as helping the current customer