goodbye...

I sat in my room and just was thinking about everything that has happened over the last couple of days i only had about 5 or 6 more days until they were gone, it might even be sooner since we so called "defeated hawk moth" so there was no danger of me getting akumatized. I looked over to my right side and there layed tikki, i don't know what i would have done unless for that exceptional being i gave Tikki a kiss on her forehead i couldn't seem to sleep that night for all the thoughts i've been waiting to have just jumbling in my mind at once. It was only around 10:30 we had school tomorrow and let's say for obvious reasons i didn't want to go. I grabbed my phone and made my way to my balcony.

I didn't want to think about everything right now i knew it would just keep me up longer so, i procrastinated those feelings. I opened up my phone entering my password and opened snapchat, i had a couple of unopened messages from nino,alya,chloe and then just normal snaps from almost my whole class. I snapped at everyone and texted everyone back who i failed to respond to, i took a picture of myself on my balcony and captioned it "pov you see ladybug and chat noir on patrol'' she knew damn well it was just another layer to her lies and coverups hiding her identity, Adrien was the first to slide up and say something about the post on her priv story, 'milady, if you wanted me to come over you, know you could just ask' i simply replied with "i wouldn't mind if you dropped by for a little" and next thing she knew there was a black cat in the form of a human jumping over paris, who soon landed with a thud on her balcony. He crouched down and said his de-transformation words.

"Plagg claws- in" adrien said as a green light engulfed him and he transformed into himself

"oh my god is chatnoir im going to faint" i said dramatically throwing my hand over my forehead.

"okay milady don't freak out but adrien agreste is also here two" adrien said taking my hand and spinning me around, somthing about this boy just intoxicated me

"OH DOUBLE FAINT" i yet again threw my hand to my forehead and fell back, i felt two handing stopping me from hitting my chair

"can't get away from me that fast buggaboo" adrien said lifting me up so my body was pressed on his with his arms around my waist looking down at me, im really deep in love arent i.

i rested my head on his chest and looked over the glimmering city, this was a picture perfect moment. 

untill i heard a also familiar noise coming from the room below me...

NO POV

marinette lifts her chest up to meet adriens eyes desperately, she didn't want to let her kids go and neither did he, he grabbed her hand and led her through the trap door down into her room only for them to be greated by bunnix...

"hello marinette, adrien well i wanted to let you know it's time for the kids to go im sorry"

adrien noticed marinette was tearing up a bit but she didn't want to show it,he could
tell she was trying to hold it in.

adrien and marinette ran around collecting all the things they where brought here with

adrien started giving emma a hug with a kiss on the head "okay emma i'll see you at home" adrien said to her resting his chin on her bed when he hugged her he did the same to louis, he held hugo for a minute bouncing the sleeping baby.

marinette gave emma a hug and a kiss on the cheek, the same with louis, she took hugo out of adriens arms and bounced him for about five minutes before giving him a kiss on the head. she handed him off to bunnix in the same instant she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

they watched the the white hole get smaller untill it was fully gone.

they both knew not to be upset and that this was going to happen because they knew it was going to happen.

"okay milady, how about we watch a movie before i go home" adrien said to her still with his arms around her waist.

"can we watch tangled" marinette spoke in a upset quite tone

"on it buggaboo"  they made there way up into marinettes bed, adrien opened her laptop and started to play the movie.

they where cuddleing, that cuddling turned into a few shared kisses and that cuddling turned into more...
——————————-
A/N
i guys only one more chapter is left...