2: London

And here's your beautiful bedroom, you can change the color if you want.

Off to the fanfic.

(Y/N)s POV:

Finally—after two hours in a car—we're here. I went straight to my room, I'm sorry for (M/N) to have to carry all my stuff up, but after two hours with my parents I need some peace and—
"You're here." Quiet. "You must be exhausted, I'll help (M/N) with the luggage and unpacking." And that is why your my best friend.

🏠after unpacking🏠

Me and (BF/N) went out for a walk, noticing other high class people driving through London. "Looks like they're already settled in," I said. "Which means they'll be with you at tea tomorrow. Now off we go before this dress that should suit you gets sold out," (BF/N) said. We weren't late, but I did see this mint green dress with one shoulder strap that looks beautiful.

 We weren't late, but I did see this mint green dress with one shoulder strap that looks beautiful

(I'll let you choose).

"Let's go with . . . (___) I actually have the shoes to match it," I said.

☕️at tea☕️

"You found a dress how delightful," mom said, "I hope it is well suited for tonight." "Tonight?" Me and (BF/N) said in unison. "Yes we'll be having a guest over, the son of a company in France, so be at your best," dad said. Whenever we have guests of rich families over, its act like your meeting the queen and we might get something back. "Well Mrs and Mrs (L/N) it's been a pleasure, I hope tonight ends well, I'll hear all about it tomorrow," (BF/N) said.

🏠time skip🏠

I was dressed and ready . . . and I think this guy has arrived because I heard bonjour downstairs. Go down the stairs nice and slowly like a lady. "There you are oh how you look so lovely," mom said. "(Y/N) may I present to you, Francis Bonnefoy, our guest for tonight," dad said. He had long blond hair and blue eyes, and like any other gentlemen he was in a nice suit. "Bonjour Mademoiselle (Y/N), you look lovely." "Thank you." "Well we're all here let's—"
"Pardon me Monsieur (L/N), But with your permission, I would like to take (Y/N) out to dine." Mom, dad, if you think you're surprised, he was standing next to me the whole time he said that. "Oh, tonight . . . Well—"
"That's alright with me, I mean I haven't dined alone with my wife in a long time." Francis took me to this French restaurant. "I hope you like it . . . Oh dear." "What?" "I left something at your house, wait here and I'll be right back."

🍽half a hour later🍽

"Madam I thought you might want this." The host handed me a piece of bread.
"I think you've waited long enough." At least I know the bread taste good.

🍽a hour and a half later🍽

That's it. "Hugo, thanks for the talk and bread, but I'm out." "I wouldn't blame you if you never came back," the host said. "Shall I call you a taxi?" "Too late I'm walking." This is not how I wanted to see London at night, alone in the streets, with no one holding my hand. I could call a taxi, but when I make it home like this and my parents asked where Francis went. I'll tell them the story.
"Hey, you ok?"
A voice to my right woke me up. There was a boy on a motorbike, messy blond hair, weird bushy eyebrows, these green eyes that somehow shined in the night, as for looks he was nothing like Francis. A shirt, jacket, a bandana around his neck, ripped jeans, and boots. "Your night didn't go well did it," he said. "No, no it didn't." I am not about to cry in front of a stranger. "You need a ride?"

Arthur's POV:

This beautiful lady in a mint green dress was alone on the streets, if I see her with the man she was supposed to be with, I will punch him in the face. I handed her my helmet with the Union Jack painted on it. "Get on, come on it's just like riding a horse, except this one is made of metal and I sit up front." She put the helmet on. "I don't have much of a choice do I," she said, "and forgive me for asking so late, but what is your name?" "Arthur, and yours?" "(Y/N)." "Well, (Y/N), given how beautiful you look I say you come from a wealthy family, now you can either tell me the street your house is, or we can look through them all night not just looking for your house but gossiping about what's going on in there."

(Y/N)s POV:

"Maybe some other time," I said. "Now help me up on your noble steed."
The ride back home, I just couldn't let go of him, for safety reasons. We went pass the London eye and under London bridge . . . Now this is how I wanted to see the capital. "And we have arrived, nice place," Arthur said. "Thanks, how can I ever repay you," I said. "No need, your back home safe," he gave me a kiss on the back of my hand, "Until we meet again." He rode off into the night.

3rd person POV:

As (Y/N) went inside her house she thought, ok no lights, everyone is asleep. She carefully took off her shoes and went to her room to sleep. But what she didn't notice was that her father saw her not only arrive on Arthur's motorbike, but that little gentleman kiss on the hand.