12: Romeo & Juliet (part 1)

There's only one way to find out 😈
Featuring this lovely outfit:

There's only one way to find out 😈Featuring this lovely outfit:

On with the fanfic.

🏫at college🏫

(Y/N)s POV:

His lips tasted like strawberry. "I can't believe you bought Oliver's cupcakes, and you say they have poison." "Well I didn't exactly buy them, they came fresh out and I put them in a box, but I did leave the money," Arthur said. "You're impossible sometimes," and then I kissed him.

🏫school is over🏫

"So it's settled then, once the show is over meet me at my motorbike," he said. "Alright don't keep me waiting too long," I said. His last kiss of the day. "Never love." I went to (BF/N)s car and saw him drive by us. "What was that all about?" (BF/N) asked. "Oh nothing . . . just love."

Arthur's POV:

I arrived home with a smile, there's nothing those four can do to make me lose this look. "Arti, why you smiling?" Well Allistor maybe. "No reason." I know that look on his face, I ran.

🎸after falling and having to tell them the plan🎸

They all had the same answer. "Are you out of your mind lad." "Bloody hell no." "No." "If I wanted to hear screaming or moaning I'd just turn on Allistors telli," Dylan said. "Well then what am I supposed to do, I love her and I wanna show her," I said. My brothers looked at each other then at me. "Don't worry wee brother leave that to us," Allistor said. He sounds sincere, they all look sincere. "Alright then, I trust you all." "Good, now go it's your turn to pick up Peter," Dylan said.

🎸three days later🎸

(Y/N)s POV:

For the past three days Francis has come over, and I have to put on that ring and pretend I love him, but when he's out I'm off to my room, I take off the ring, and I hold that Romeo and Juliet book to my chest.
Knock knock.
"Come in." It's just mom. "Honey can we talk?" "Sure." She sat on the bench at the foot of my bed. "(Y/N) you've been acting strange lately." "Oh great first dad now you," I said. "I don't mean . . . Is that a new novel you're reading?" Shit I forgot to hide the book, I handed it to her. "Ah Romeo and Juliet, you know in school your father and I were once going for this book, and that's how we first met." "Really." She nodded. "So is Francis your Romeo?" I tried hard not to laugh so I just smiled. "Yes, mom, he is." "Then why aren't you wearing the ring?" "I don't wanna ruin it, I want it safe." She didn't say anything, after a few seconds she kissed my forehead and gave me back the book. "Well then I have nothing to worry about, keep reading dear." When she left I jumped onto the bed with the book to my chest. Oh mom, you've no idea who my real Romeo is.

🎸time skip to Arthur's next show🎸

"Really, this dress with those leggings?" Feliks said. "What it looks good, besides I think tonight might be special," I said. Flavio stopped doing my hair. "I'm second though today is free," he said. "You want the details tomorrow don't you," I said. "Yes," they said in unison. "Alright," I blew them both a kiss with my red lips, "ciao boys."

🎸after the show because I'm lazy and this is part of a lemon🎸

Arthur's POV:

She was right where I told her to be. "You look beautiful in that dress," I said. "Thanks, actually this dress and these leggings were the first thing that caught my eyes," (Y/N) said. "Hmm and you caught mine when I went up on stage." The way she smiled and batted her eyes, beautiful. "So where are we going?" "Put your helmet on and you'll find out," I said.

(Y/N)s POV:

A hotel, oh this just got real, and it's not even a fancy one but it's ok. "Come on love, got the cards." I love it when he calls me love, he took my hand and we went to the elevator. "What floor?" "The second, room 221," Arthur said with a smile. 221 why does that sound . . . Sherlock. When we got out his hand went around my waist. We entered the room and the loo was to the right, a closet on the left then a desk with info, a bed with grey pillows, tv on the wall and a sofa next to the window. "What's on the—"
"Ohit'snothinglove." He was laying there really weird. "Okayy." I went and put my jacket and gloves on the desk, and I took off my shoes because I was tired of them. "(Y/N) can you come over here." I sat next to him. "This is what was on the sofa." It was a little box, but what was inside it was beautiful.

" It was a little box, but what was inside it was beautiful

"I bought this the next day after our kiss," he said. I had no words . . . oh wait, I did. "Can you put it on me." "Of course." I moved my hair and he put it on, I felt a sensation when it was on me, two things were one. He started kissing my shoulders then going up my neck. "Are you ready my love," he whispered in my ear. I turned my head, his eyes were like emeralds . . . and they were mine.
"Close the curtains."