8: A date with a punk

Featuring this lovely outfit:

🎸the next day🎸

(Y/N)s POV:

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I have no outfit that says punk," (BF/N) said. "Well thanks for trying." I looked through my purse. "(BF/N) . . . I have the solution," I pulled out the card, "and maybe they'll help you."

🎸time skip🎸

(BF/N) agreed to hide my punk clothes in her car. "Ok here we are." "Yeah bye, (BF/N) I'll tell you everything tomorrow." I was a little early but when I couldn't see my friends car anymore, I saw a familiar motorbike. "Hello love." "Hello, Arthur," he parked the bike, "so what's our plan for today?" "Well I know a place near here that sells good fish and chips, and then we'll just figure out from there." "I'd like that," I said. He took my hand and we crossed Abby rd.

🎸after lunch🎸

"I am soo full." "Well then I know the place to go," Arthur said. We went to a bookstore, Arthur says this old one is a nice place to calm your nerves. "Love how do I look?" "Haha, why are you wearing Sherlock's hat?" "It's free if you buy one of his books," the man at the register said. Arthur had this look in his eyes. "Be right back," he said. I just kept looking at the book I had—Romeo & Juliet—and thinking, I mean our families don't know each other and aren't fighting, but I'm a nobel and Arthur normal, if he loves me will our love be hidden or forbidden, how strong will our love be. "Alright I'm back . . . and you seem to be lost in Italy, allow me to join you." He took the last one that was left of this volume. "I'll pay," he said.

🎸a walk in the park🎸

"You didn't have to buy the book, I mean you have a collection book filled with Shakespeares work," I said. "I know, I just thought we could read it together," Arthur said. So while we had a cup of tea we read a few lines, and our hands started moving closer . . . Until Arthur moved his back. "Let's continue at the park." He drank his tea, payed, then he dragged me out. "Whatever you do don't turn back." I did whatever he said and got on the motorbike. It wasn't till we stopped at Hyde park that I asked him what was wrong. "It was your fiancé."
"Francis."
"If he saw you un-chaperoned or with . . . me, he might call your father."
I took his hand. "I don't see either of them here, come on let's finish the chapter we were reading."

Arthur's POV:

I wonder if she sees my red cheeks. We read the rest under a tree, but every few seconds I'd look at her. She looks beautiful when she reads.

🎸time skip🎸

Dinner at six, and by dinner I mean a fast food diner that looks like it's from the fifty's. Burgers and chips for dinner, and she didn't mind. "Ha, all I'm missing are trousers that reach my stomach and heels." "And me with blue swayed shoes," I said. This whole dinner she laughed and smiled, she was herself and I was myself. "So should we get a dessert?" (Y/N) asked. "No thanks love, I'm so full I feel like my friend Alfred." I grabbed her hand. "Besides I still have one more thing to show you before I leave you at your friends."

(Y/N)s POV:

Once again he left all the money and we were off. "Why are we at the London Eye?" "(Y/N) what you should be asking is why aren't we at the top of the London Eye." We were the last ones on before it closed, and we got one all to ourselves. "Would you look at the view," Arthur said.

"It's amazing, Big Ben doesn't look so big anymore," I said

"It's amazing, Big Ben doesn't look so big anymore," I said. "Pfhhh," Arthur covered his mouth. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing, nothing love." He sat down next to me. "You know, Arthur, you're not exactly what I expected from a punk—besides the look and music." He sat down next to me. "Well you're the same thing, and we do have things in common," Arthur faced me and put his hand on my cheek, "but there's one thing I didn't expect . . . You never stop being beautiful." He kissed me, it was sweet and I could feel the love he had for me. My first kiss, a sunset kiss, I guess he didn't want to wait on the third or fifth to do it. When we separated I couldn't move my forehead from his. "You know I just realized the wheel isn't moving." "I know the bloke who runs the wheel, I paid him to keep us up top—"
The wheel moved.
"Until now," Arthur said. "Hehe," I laid my head on his shoulder, "I love you, Arthur." He put his arm around me, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

🎸back at (BF/N)s house🎸

Our goodbye kiss had a little lust, he gave me back my book. "Don't read ahead," he said. "I won't if you won't." His goodbyes are always with a kiss on the hand.

🎸in (BF/N)s room🎸

"You won't believe what happened today," I said. She patted her bed for me to sit down. "Don't leave out a single detail."