19: The Reception

Featuring the song, My Heart Will Go On, by Celine Dion, I couldn't help myself I had to. I mean this is a wedding by the beach. Alright on to the reception.

⚓️in the ballroom⚓️

(Y/N)s POV:

The tables had a jar with seashells inside at the center, a candle was on top of that, and the champagne glasses had blue waves. The plates and utensils were silver with a napkin folded to look like a fish, the lights had this look that made it look like you were under water, and the cake . . .

"What flavor is it?" "I don't even know, Oliver wanted to surprise us," Arthur said

"What flavor is it?" "I don't even know, Oliver wanted to surprise us," Arthur said. He put me down and brought out my seat, "thank you." Our cups had pearls and said Mr and Mrs. "I can't believe this is happening." He took my hand, "I'll help you believe it the whole night." Arthur sat down and gave me a little kiss.

⚓️after a speech from Allistor, (BF/N), and dad⚓️

It was time for our first dance and the first one of the night. My bridesmaids got around a microphone and started singing the melody of titanic. "Come on." "No, Arthur I can't I'm barefoot." "Don't worry I won't step on your feet," he said.
"Arthur I'm not sure this's the one." "Well its too late love because we're the only ones on the floor." Everyone was looking at us, some had their phones out. "Arthur I—"
"Shhh, don't look at them or down, look at me, (Y/N)." I did and I've never felt so happy. I took his hand and a bit of my dress with the other, and so his free hand went on my waist. "Lead the way captain."

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Swaying nice and soft like the waves.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

I spun out then came back.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on,
I was in his arms and I just let him lead.
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

It turned into this classic waltz,
Love can touch us one time
where we both held hands,
And last for a lifetime
and the other was behind our back.
And never let go 'til we're gone.

Love was when I loved you
One true time I'd hold to
In my life, we'll always go on.

Slowly we started to let go and separate.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on (why does the heart go on?)
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.